Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-Mart: The Devil or just a fucking store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at the time it was because of my clothes. Here goth = satanists
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Podcaust Racewar '09 began over a message board conversation about Wal-Mart........
      Oh shit! It's on people. Race War! Race War!

In the meantime, Ari and myself will be scouring the clearence racks. Cuz that's what us heebs do.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

No racewar, I got no beefs with my little Asain friend.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Sure ya do, all the while tensions continue to keep brewing under the surface. Podcaust will end up like The Shield if things don't calm down. With Ari as Vic Mackey.

Comment

I'm with Bryan on this one... FUCK WALMART! Yes they have better prices but they put out all of our mom and pop hard working American's! Walmart has better prices because they buy in mass bulk from out of country which is why they have crap products! I think I posted this before but take a look

I'm glad to say I have never shopped at Walmart! They are the AntiChrist!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

The other reason prices are lower is that there isn't much of a selection. Take a look next time. Not to mention their huge private label operation. Sam's cola anyone?

Comment

It too probably has lead in it
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

That would explain why I feel goofy after drinkin one.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                    I'm with Bryan on this one... FUCK WALMART! Yes they have better prices but they put out all of our mom and pop hard working American's!

So Wal-Mart is a slut? Awesome. But for cereal, ma and pop stores were dying well before Wal-mart. Now speciality stores will always be in business, but the moment Wal-mart or Sam's starts selling bongs, oh man. Then we're headed for disaster.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Imagine if Coscto got into the weed business. Bales bigger than ya head!

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        The other reason prices are lower is that there isn't much of a selection. Take a look next time. Not to mention their huge private label operation. Sam's cola anyone?
                        I found this funny because I was able to find both Special and Synecdoche, New York at Wal-Mart and Target had jack shit. Same thing with the toys at Wal-Mart. They had the Nerf Vulcan; which, when I saw it, was so tempted to buy it.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

the fact you base your opinion on whether or not they carry Nerf is great. Also, all of the Targets here have had the vulcan forever. I know this because everytime we go there I mention to Lesley that I want to introduce that to our sex life...somehow....

Comment

It;s been known that Target has the worst dvd/music selection.

Comment

They're a fuckin' store.

But if they were a fuckin' store, you'd see even more kids wandering around.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

How am I just now finding out about the Nerf Vulcan?
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X