Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should try the pork I listed Rob. You'd love it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
      So what's that like, European-Dutch food?
      From what I remember, just a lot of grilled stuff.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Cooked up some chicken in the cast iron, cut it up and added it to some alfredo sauce mixed with red pepper flakes. Tossed with some penne pasta, and BAM, instant goodness.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• After testing out a new gym class I was too dead ass tired to do anything. So I ate some chicken tenders and some pretzel skins with a yogurt-chive dip.

Comment

• Question: what is a pretzel skin? How does one carve out a pelt o' pretzel?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Very carefully.

It's basically a flat pretzel, kind of like a chip.

Comment

• That sounds awesome.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They are, not to mention they won't destroy your mouth like baked lays. I got them over at Trader Joe's.

Comment

• made some killer pork chops last night. Covered 'em in bread crumbs, added some cajun seasoning, and fried them up in olive oil. Maximum CHOW.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Haha. I made us some chops last night as well. Good stuff.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Chopped chicken BBQ sandwiches with my own chipotle BBQ sauce mix. Damn tasty.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• T.G.I.F. Jack Daniels Chicken Strips...with extra Jack Sauce! And a Lava Flow!

I just reread that line......it looks horrible...but damn tasty!
                          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Extra Jack Sauce! Epic lulz!!

Comment

• Some porkchops with some dirty rice. Easy and tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                Chopped chicken BBQ sandwiches with my own chipotle BBQ sauce mix. Damn tasty.
                                Recipe or something plz. I have a bunch of uncooked chicken tits that are on the verge of going bad and I need to do something interesting with them.

Posing for sensuous photos with them strategically placed on my otherwise naked body doesn't count, you degenerates.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X