No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YBpdL9hSac4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      and now Ahnold is attached.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mDlmFumq6oA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• will totally check this out on netflix.

Comment

• What is the scuttlebutt on Game Night? It looks fun, but I don’t want to waste my money if it’s a dud.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              What is the scuttlebutt on Game Night? It looks fun, but I don’t want to waste my money if it’s a dud.
              My screening got killed for it, yet I got to see Samson early.

I'm hearing incredibly mixed buzz. Bateman is a little shitty about it because he was supposed to direct it, but got screwed last minute.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A2bWpnAJqBE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Reviews for Mute are not good. Does this mean that Duncan is another 1 and done director in the same rank with Neil Blomkamp?

I only liked Moon and everything after was ehhh. Same with District 9. Everything after has been terrible.

Comment

• Source Code is damn good, save for that awful tacked-on happy ending.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• the ending is what killed that whole move for me.

Comment

• Obviously the results of a test-screening gone sour. Hey fuck if it makes zero sense and goes against everything previously set up. But audiences just gotta have that happy ending!
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Troy: any word on READY PLAYER ONE yet? Any buzz, good or bad?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Troy: any word on READY PLAYER ONE yet? Any buzz, good or bad?
                            It's through the roof. Return to Spielberg action form. Expected to eat the Box Office alive until Avengers.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Awesome to hear. Tired of everyone beating up on the film before it's even released.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• fuck those self hating nerds. "IF YOU'RE NOT READING NON FICTION THEN FUCK YOU."

The book was fun and if Steven is behind it, then so am I. Glad to hear it's good. I'm pumped.

Comment

Working...
                                X