Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toying with live video for the new episodes. Last week we did a trial run, and it mostly worked. Hopefully this week's will have a video component to go along with the podcast.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ceej cam show.

#putthemontheglass
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, basically.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Ceej cam show.

#putthemontheglass

Comment

• New episode should be up shortly.

Comment

• recording a new episode today. If you have questions or topics leave em here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                recording a new episode today. If you have questions or topics leave em here!
                Recording tonight I believe. Have a fun new segment but leave questions topics here if you want!

Comment

• Most over-rated actor/actress or one you just don’t like and why.

ETA: I recently realized just how much I don’t like Jane Fonda after I started watching Grace and Frankie(late to the party). She is a capable actress, but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
                  Last edited by Ingrid; 03-10-2018, 03:47 PM.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    Most over-rated actor/actress or one you just don’t like and why.

ETA: I recently realized just how much I don’t like Jane Fonda after I started watching Grace and Frankie(late to the party). She is a capable actress, but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
                    Added to the list for next episode Ingrid!

We started recording at 4 and I just saw this.

Comment

• No worries! I was afraid I’d missed the window, but wanted to put it out there anyway.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Duly noted!

Also I'm pumped for the new ep to be finished. Ceej brought a great idea to the table that Lesley was able to take to a new level and we just blindsided Ari with it. He cemented his role in BDR with his response.

Comment

Duly noted!

Also I'm pumped for the new ep to be finished. Ceej brought a great idea to the table that Lesley was able to take to a new level and we just blindsided Ari with it. He cemented his role in BDR with his response.
                          That was a blast. I'm glad I lived up to the lofty expectations of you and CJ.

I kind of want to do that idea again, but for you guys next time.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Fuck yeah man. I can give you our template. Hahaha.

Comment

• and for the record, we're just busting your balls. We were so goddamn impressed.

Comment

and for the record, we're just busting your balls. We were so goddamn impressed.
                                I had a lot of fun with it, so no worries. I've already got a few things written down for the one I want to do.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X