• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    much better trailer
    Originally posted by Han Solo
    I know
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Needs more Lando.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Needs more purpose.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Needs more purpose.
              Someone's gotta buy dem action figures.*

*Me. I need to buy dem action figures.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Hey Troy or Jamie: someone mentioned over on NEW-DERP that SOLO apparently did some test screenings lately. Word is that the film is actually pretty damned good but Alden is merely OK as Solo himself. Have you guys heard anything?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Hey Troy or Jamie: someone mentioned over on NEW-DERP that SOLO apparently did some test screenings lately. Word is that the film is actually pretty damned good but Alden is merely OK as Solo himself. Have you guys heard anything?

Test screenings did happen, but no word out. I'm shocked how there's always that one guy on Derp that gets something out.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Jon Favreau has been added to the payroll. Set up to produce and write (but not direct*) a Star Wars movie.

*Yet.

This is really started to feel like WB/DCEU.

EDIT: Misread that. A Star Wars TV show! But I stand by my WB/DCEU comparison.
                    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-08-2018, 08:18 AM.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So is Amazon every going to sell the 4K bluray for Last Jedi? I've been checking every week or so since they announced the release date, and only the digital version is for sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        So is Amazon every going to sell the 4K bluray for Last Jedi? I've been checking every week or so since they announced the release date, and only the digital version is for sale.
                        Disney and Amazon have been fighting for over a year about home video sales. So, Amazon kills Week 1 sales on all new Disney titles.

Comment

• That documentary on The Last Jedi is pretty great. Still not as good as "The Beginning" from EP I but it's super interesting to watch all of the choices that made up the movie.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Even with all of my issues with TLJ, Rian's heart was in the right fucking place from day one if this doc is anything to go by.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bought it on digital earlier today, looking forward to seeing that doc myself.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Disney and Amazon have been fighting for over a year about home video sales. So, Amazon kills Week 1 sales on all new Disney titles.
                                Great. Guess I'll stop and grab it at Best Buy on the way home.

Comment

Working...
                                X