Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have ordered nothing. Not JUST through Rob's link, I mean literally nothing. Christmas is going to suck all the dicks this year.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hope for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus, you get a brand new, well paying gig, Josh.

You too, Rob. Bill, ditto. Lesley, same. Rest of you lot, too. All y'all deserve some serious breaks, yo.

Luh youse guys.

Comment

• This year's just been mega balls.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would love to throw some loot your way, sir, however it seems even on this new computer, the bar doesn't work with Nathan's profile. The work around is to create my own profile, but I'd need a microsoft email to do that. So...yeah...one day we'll get this figured out.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Last minute Christmas stuff for me:

Art of Marvel Studios
            Art of Iron Man 3
            Art of Return of the Jedi

Enjoy that order of fries I just got you with my filthy Amazon lucre, Rerb!

Comment

• I hope you still get credit if the search box bounces me to the Amazon app, Rob. I just used my Christmas gift cards to grab a PSVR Aim controller and a couple other things.

Comment

• I just bought Tim's birthday presents. Can't say what they are, because he might read this, but I did buy them through the link.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Just used my birthday money to buy that big-ass hardcover Infinity saga box. Hooray for being 40 and spending a dumb amount of money to re-buy comics I bought when I was a teenager!

Comment

• thanks you guys!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ordered Jen an Amiibo reader for her 3DS, and a couple of books for me.

Enjoy the bag of all-dressed chips my Amazon order just paid for, Rerb!

Comment

• I just ordered Tim's Christmas presents and a couple of things for me through the bar on the site, Rob!
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Did some Criterions. Fucked up and forgot to do the Oculus through it.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it's cool man. When gravedigger bought his macbook pro a few years ago I didn't make shit due to Amazon nonsense. The fact you guys and ladies still occasionally use the amazon links is still great.

GO YOU AWESOME PEOPLE!
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just ordered a bunch of stuff on my Amazon wish list that I didn't get for Christmas. ENJOY THAT POPEYE'S SPICY CHICKEN SAMMICH MY LUCRE PAID FOR, RERB!

Comment

Working...
                              X