No announcement yet.

The Boom Patrol Episode 1: Riding Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the movie, I hate the character, I hate the whole goddamn thing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Then we at least we got that out of the way.

At least I enjoyed the original as a kid and I appreciate Wilder's performance now.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Not remembering all of the Freddy movies is a personal worst. That is what failure sounds like.

Thanks for all the good vibes on the new show! Looking forward having some actual games (dammit) and some guests in the future. Including, if possible, the other Ed we mentioned on the first ep of EHS.

Comment

I fucking had a post written out to BITCH YOU OUT in regards to that, but you saved yourself hahahah.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You serious about getting the original Ed on the show?

Wow, you folks are in for something.

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
              I hate the movie, I hate the character, I hate the whole goddamn thing.
              How about scrumdiddilyunctiously slap your shit
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Slap away. The original movie is BORING AS FUCK. Yes Wilder did the character well, but I don't care. I couldn't make it through the movie as a child, I can't as an adult and the Burton movie sucks even worse.

Comment

You were probably too busy watching the squirrels outside.

You roodypoo motherscratcher you. You Slugworth as fuck.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Seriously, as someone who is believed to hate fun. Willy Wonka is a great children's movie. Shit, I'll even get misty eyed at the song "Pure Imagination" because Wilder is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Seriously, as someone who is believed to hate fun. Willy Wonka is a great children's movie. Shit, I'll even get misty eyed at the song "Pure Imagination" because Wilder is that good.
                      Yeah, if you want the children to go to bed afraid for their lives.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                        You were probably too busy watching the squirrels outside.

You roodypoo motherscratcher you. You Slugworth as fuck.
                        I was too busy watching Back to the Future, Monster Squad, Star Wars, etc.

I fucking hated musicals then and I mostly still hate them now. Also, fuck Charlie too. That kid is a punk.

Comment

COME AT ME BRO

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            I was too busy watching Back to the Future, Monster Squad, Star Wars, etc.

I fucking hated musicals then and I mostly still hate them now. Also, fuck Charlie too. That kid is a punk.
                            Chuck was a bitch for a reason. It made Grandpa Joe look like a fucking badass AND it setup his valueable life lesson at the end.

You have FunHIV for this movie. There's no use trying to mend crazy.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fuck Charlie Bucket?

Jesus

And as for musicals, I will not stand by here and have you badmouth All That Jazz. OH NO!
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 10-13-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X