No announcement yet.

Episode 12: The Cup Runneth Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My biggest problem with the season is that there was no real arc to the season. Why did they only shoot 6 episodes?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Rick is hot too - check out the books. After reading as much as I have so far, I'm getting more and more disappointed with where the show went.

I was SO against getting the cat declawed, but when you can't break them of a habit of ruining carpet you are forced to pay for by your apartment complex... I didn't know what else to do-we had tried everything. Besides, he is totally like he was before and he isn't outside having to defend himself. He still kicks Boomer's ass despite her having them. Plus it doesn't hurt when he decides to attack my foot for fun.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

The cup? I'm sure Ed will take it.

I can understand where ya'll are coming from on the cat claws. Someone should have suggested soft paws to ya'll at the very beginning. Would have saved you that grand.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Part of it is Boomer came first and she has never caused any issues with scratching. Not once.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Girls rarely stratch. It's the toms that I've always has an issue with in the past.

I like the concept of Storage Wars but hate the people.

Comment

Name dropped.

Comment

Everytime I see the Miz on WWE commercials I laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Name dropped.
                  ???

Comment

Ya'll name dropped me. I wish I had said nothing about GA.

Comment

Ya'll name dropped me. I wish I had said nothing about GA.
                      Well, I had to bring it up just for you
                        Spoiler: Greys spoiler 
                      and that Mark and little Grey are back together and Torez is having Mark's baby.

Comment

Side note/suggestion. How about a bit where Lesley rants about something that grinds her gears or something that floated her boat?

Comment

She's too baseline for that. haha.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Rob and I just discussed that I am the Fonz of the relationship - I'm too cool to get way too excited about things. EHHHHHHH!

Comment

I just think when Lesley is especially motivated (i.e. pissed off or really into it) that she makes a great advocate. My two cents.

Note the key word is "when."

Comment

I just think when Lesley is especially motivated (i.e. pissed off or really into it) that she makes a great advocate. My two cents.

Note the key word is "when."
                                I in no way disagree that it would be interesting. It's just that it is so rare, I don't think it will ever be recorded.

Comment

Working...
                                X