Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:07 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Ooooo, can't wait!

Old 07-17-2017, 08:29 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Ep 146 is now on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sofXtN-5lx0
Old 07-17-2017, 09:23 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

The Wal-Mart thing started way before Ceej thought it did. Dude should research the weird shit he finds instead of starting mid rabbit hole.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-17-2017, 09:35 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

eh, so long as he brings anything to discuss is good enough for me. I had never heard of it before.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:56 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
eh, so long as he brings anything to discuss is good enough for me. I had never heard of it before.
True, but factual errors irk the fuck out of me.

The event started out West and moved East. But, like all things terrible NASCAR country built the cult around it.

Old 07-17-2017, 10:46 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

One Crazy Summer fail

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2017, 10:51 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
One Crazy Summer fail

This too.

Give Ceej a computer to check his shit before he says it. That or let me fight him. I'll fly up, we can make up a site and charge per view. Then, I could just smack the shit out of him for saying things without fucking Googling it first.

Old 07-17-2017, 10:57 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
One Crazy Summer fail

Who failed here?
Old 07-17-2017, 11:10 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Who failed here?
You both failed America.

Old 07-17-2017, 11:10 AM
getting ready for summer

That's nothing new. I'm not a fan of Cusack 80's movies. Never was.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:19 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Who failed here?
You both did, haha. I just saw that movie so many times on HBO back in the day. I was shocked you didn't know it and it was a Ferrari engine, not a corvette!!!!