Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

Old 03-26-2017, 09:27 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

where's the link?

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 03-26-2017, 09:57 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Just went to main site. Loving the conspiracy stuff.

The CERN fears are real. Workers are told of a ton of possible fuck-ups that can happen, not conspiracy.

The main fear is fucking up and creating negative energy fission and making an anti-matter collapse in the middle of the planet. That has less than a 1% chance of happening, but the components are there.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:54 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha. We're all gonna die.
Old 03-27-2017, 04:44 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Glad you're liking the conspiracy stuff. There will be more of it.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:42 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Glad you're liking the conspiracy stuff. There will be more of it.

I think I could endear myself to Ceej going all Joe Rogan on him. It was cool that he brought up the Phoenix Lights. I tread lightly into the UFO stuff. I'm a bigger fan of Government and Historical Conspiracy.

Old 03-28-2017, 07:15 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Dug it
Old 03-28-2017, 07:38 PM
is fancy

Thanks man!!