Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

Old 01-29-2017, 06:00 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Brain Dead Radio Episode 135: Our Chunky Future is in Trouble

Rob and Ceej are back with tales of magic, old man dong, and positive intent.

In the last episode, Rob told Ceej he would dabble in the dark arts to make Ceej respect magic and Rob ends up Dan Cortese’ing it. NOICE. Ceej refuses to hold up his end of the deal (that he never actually agreed to), Logan would be amazing if it was rated R due to nothing but Professor X dong, and Ceej infuriates Rob with his take on the new Power Rangers trailer. Shampoo threatens to break up the dynamic duo, the chunky future from Bill and Ted is never going to materialize, and Ceej can’t deal with Rob “Positive Intent” Hughes.

Ceej tries again to school Rob with his anime knowledge, Star Trek: The Next Generation spurs a quick conversation, and Rob wraps up the episode by talking about what he liked and didn’t like with Ouija: Origin of Evil (minor spoilers:69:00 – 77:00).

Please pick a side in the ongoing war that Ceej and Rob are having by tweeting @Buff_Headcheese with either hashtags: #OldManCeej or #BeratingRob
Old 01-29-2017, 06:30 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

So, what does Lesley do when you two are practicing boner magic?

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 01-29-2017, 06:33 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Mr. ImpROBable!

Old 01-29-2017, 06:39 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Perfect!
Old 01-29-2017, 06:46 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

You're thinking of telekinesis. Telepathy wouldn't work a roll of toilet paper like that.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:03 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Ceej is such a quitter. It makes me want to kick him until the mayo comes out.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:05 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

#OLDMANCJ

Old 01-29-2017, 07:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I want to beat up Ceej and take his lunch money during this Anime shit.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:37 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
You're thinking of telekinesis. Telepathy wouldn't work a roll of toilet paper like that.
Yeah that's a huge fail on my part. Stupid words and meanings. Haha.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:38 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
#OLDMANCJ
Yes.