No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, multi player in this game looks to be awesome... theres a lot of video of it on you tube and I'm hyped for this now!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

L4D and GoW2 are going to be sucking my life away next month. And I couldn't be happier.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Going to pick this up the morning it comes out, buy beer in the AM, clear my schedule for the day, and proceed to have some fucking fun.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Beta Key when you reserve a copy at Gamestop, plus get $5 off.

Reserve Left for Dead and receive early access to the demo. The early access will start on 11/6/08 and will end on 11/11/08. Offer valid only while supplies last.

In-Store and Online Customers: Codes and instructions will be emailed beginning 11/5/08. You must provide a valid e-mail address at time of online order or in-store reservation in order to receive an early access code.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Just received my beta key for Friday! Damn, GW2 and L4D all in one day

Comment

Nice. I didn't pre-order this unfortunately. But I will buy it day one. And I expect at least 7 of you to do the same.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You can still pre-order to get the beta from game stop

Comment

Yeah, I may tomorrow as I still have 20 bucks left on my Edge card. Dammit.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Pre-order for in-store pick up and they wont charge until you go to pick it up

Comment

Or just go here, and enter everything but your code...

http://www.ebgames.com/gs/landing/l4dearly/default.aspx

Apparently this works. I'm waiting for my code.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Nice. I didn't pre-order this unfortunately. But I will buy it day one. And I expect at least 7 of you to do the same.
                        HELL TO THE FUCKING YA... This game is going to be so much fun... I hope i don't explode from all the excitement... Shit GEARS2 and then a week later this game.....
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

BAM! Just got my codes. Booyah. And no pre-order.

Comment

Gots an extra one if someone wants it.

Comment

Bastard, is it effective on Friday or right now?

Comment

Says it went live Thursday 2am PST. SO I'm assuming now.

Comment

Working...
                                X