No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap's new suit is reminding me of a kid's Halloween costume with built in muscles. LOOKIT DEM WRINKLES AND PADS, YO!

Fuck, bring back the suits from the first Cap flick and The Avengers instead.

Comment

• I'm with you Tim. I think it's just a bad pose/shot because it does look super bad.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You guys will shit on anything.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think it looks fine and some nerds be nerd'ing
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it looks weird to me. I'm pumped for the movie, but it's a fucking press shot with "meh" lighting. IT makes the fabric look off. I had no problems with it in the trailers. I posted it mostly for our first decent look at Bucky.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's cool. Just don't nerd so hard next time bro. :-D
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I calls 'em likes I sees 'em. Like Rerb said, bad lighting, bad pose, probably will look terrific on film, though. Still don't understand why Cap needs new gear for his next flick, unless it's to move more merchandise or to play down the "America" part of his name for international audiences.

Comment

• Merch. Gotta be the merch.

Comment

• Fuck that suit, fuck the other suits, fuck that shit - I WANTS ME MAH STAR-SPANGLED MAN SUIT!

Comment

• It's an improvement on the Avengers suit, and that is all that I need to become "WAHOOFUCKYEAHCAP" again.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• To be really 'Murrican, it needs more red. Like, any would be a good start.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• His shield has two rings of it DUH!!!!!!! Lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Cap's new suit is reminding me of a kid's Halloween costume with built in muscles. LOOKIT DEM WRINKLES AND PADS, YO!

Fuck, bring back the suits from the first Cap flick and The Avengers instead.
                            NO!

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            It's an improvement on the Avengers suit, and that is all that I need to become "WAHOOFUCKYEAHCAP" again.
                            This. I REALLY liked the original suit from the first flick! The Avenger suit looked liked what a kid would want.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YESSSss

Comment

• Cannot love Chris Pratt's big dumb expression move. But like I said on Facebook, Bautista worries me. He was awwwwwwwwful in Man with the Iron Fists.

Comment

Working...
                                X