Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    HOLY SHIT MR ROBOT

scanners.gif for, like, half of the latest episode. This show just went from "interesting but I'm not sure" to "hell yes, sign me up for another season for sure"
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    no shit right? So I haven't watched this week's episode yet buttttt thus far: Tyrell killed pee girl but wasn't suposed to, his wife stabbed her own vagina with a fork to stop the cops, Elliot and Darlene are SIBLINGS?!?! AND SLATER IS THEIR DADD?! WTF?!?!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Last night's Review was incredible. I can't believe how dark they go with this show and how it can still be so funny.

Comment

• shit, forgot that was back on. Love that show.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This season has been great so far. Take the total darkness of last year's "Pancakes, Divorce, Pancakes" and crank it to 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Mr. Robot was great last night. Nothing super crazy original, but it's all handled so well. And I want that Pixies instrumental cover.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I need to watch Mr. Robot?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it's so fucking good

Comment

• Yeah Martin, you really do.

Comment

• Added to the queue.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• One episode left of Falling Skies. This last season has been pretty good, actually, but the way they handled Pope's return in the penultimate episode was laughably bad. Like, I have to assume something happens next week but if it does it will then make Mason and crew look even more dumb.

Comment

• Finally caught up with Mr. Robot.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                        Fucking loved how they did the reveal especially since they made it very clear that of course we all knew about it since the beginning. so goddamn good and heartbreaking. Tyrell and Elliot working together seems suspect though. Loved the scene with the CEO and that chick. That dude is smarmy as fuck

Comment

• First episode of the CW's Vixen animated show that takes place in the Arrow/Flash unicerse

Comment

• The Mr. robot finale is postponed a week because apparently someone gets shot during a live TV news segment. Yikes.

Comment

• yeah, just posted that on FB. Bummed (because fuck I want to watch this episode) but glad they are just waiting a week.

Comment

• Yeah, I'd rather they wait a week than either edit it or not air it altogether.

Comment

Working...
                                X