No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And speaking of Black Mirror, since I finished season two last night do we all agree that White Bear was the most fucked up episode? That ending, man.

Comment

• Two eps into black mirror. Enjoying it so far. My man Wraith knows what's up though.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        And speaking of Black Mirror, since I finished season two last night do we all agree that White Bear was the most fucked up episode? That ending, man.
        That's the reality crime show one? I dunno, the memory implant one left me a mess.

Comment

• The memory implant ep packed the biggest emotional punch* but I thought white Bear had the most "gee, that's fucked" ending.

*i felt the guy really overreacted at first and then, well, yeah.

Comment

• Tried watching Black Mirror and it's just not doing shit for me.

Currently working my way through the Batman '66 set. I fucking love Adam West as Batman more than most things in life.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yep. White Bear is fucked but I felt memory bro from the start. The actress nailed the guilty body language to a fucking T
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking A is Arrow awesome. Finally got all caught up on the latest season. The second part of the Flash/Arrow crossover was great.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                Love Brandon Routh so far and love that he's gonna be the Atom. Loved everything with the "Arrow Cave" and Arrowmobile and LOVE that they are basically setting up a fucking Justice League. Why can't DC do movies right but get the shows down pretty well?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have the same question. Back when they announced some different dude was going to play the Flash in the movie universe, Arrow spoke out and was justifiably pissed. I don't understand why WB doesn't get it, especially because they have ALL the characters under one roof.

Comment

• yeah, it's fucking silly. I have no idea if that Ezra guy will do a good job as Barry, but Grant is killing it in my opinion. He's just fun to watch.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whale Wars is back! I love watching these fucking knuckleheads drive boats around in circles for months at a time.

Comment

• Penny Dreadful season 1

What is it? Pretty much the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, done right. Victorian as fuck, slow paced, gorgeous and pretty well acted. Yeah, a but campy, but it's good.

Pretty fucking strong. Timothy Dalton and Eva Green, who's great in this. (And Dalton? he's always solid). And from out of fucking nowhere, Josh Harnett, who's also solid as you'd never expect him to be.

So, 8 episodes of Frankenstein, Dorian Grey and vampires. Enjoy, it's not light Supernatural fare, but something else entirely.

Bring on season 2.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Absolutely loved Penny Dreadful. Yes, it's a slow burn, but well worth the build-up. Episode 3 with the Seance is where the show kicks into overdrive, and reveals how great an actress Eva Green is. Scared the shit outta me, yo.

I concur, mon ami - bring on Season 2!

Comment

• I always though she was a good actress, with the uncanny ability to pull amazing full frontal nudity. She's less nude in there, but holy fuck did she steal the show. Well, her, and Caliban.

And I'm still impressed by how Harnett was good in it.

Comment

• Hartnett was great in this, especially his storyline with Billie Piper's Bona Croft. The reveal in the last episode is one of the main reasons I want to see where Hartnett's character goes next season.

Comment

• I kinda guessed it early on, but the confirmation was really cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X