No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, we should just give Dinklage all the emmy's right now. Fucking BROUGHT it tonight.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Agreed with Josh - Dinklage definitely brought his A+ game last night. Emmy caliber, fo' sho'.

Constantine trailer was surprisingly good. If NBC goes that balls to the wall for the show, I'll be a regular watcher.

Gotham is "meh." Why the hell WB is even putting this out this is beyond me.

Comment

• The tiny little smile Tyrion throws to Tywin at the end of the episode is such a great topper to his venomous speech. Dinklage is so awesome it's not even funny.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Agreed on CONSTANTINE. It looks like they may have gotten it absolutely right.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This bit on Silicon Valley this week killed me.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              This bit on Silicon Valley this week killed me.

The only moment I legit laughed at that wasn't Peter Geoffrey (that was his name right?) in the whole series so far.

Comment

• Tonight is the big send-off for Jackson Gibbs (Ralph Waite) on NCIS. I think it might even be the season finale.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• It is the finale. And yeah, Ralph Waite/Pops Gibbs passing is the center piece. As it should be imho.

Comment

• FARGO tonight. Jesus.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Last night's NCIS had one of the classiest send-offs for one of the characters and one of the best "in memory of" sections of any show ever!

I thought that the nicest part of the show was when Gibbs gave his Dad's store to the kid that Jackson Gibbs had employed and saved from a bad life.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        FARGO tonight. Jesus.
                        Just so fucking good. Billy Bob and the neighbor? Gotdamn. COLDBLOODED.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally watched this weeks Fargo. Who just keeps a drill under their sink?

Comment

• we said the same thing.

Comment

• A guy who is totally clueless about home repair. I've seen lots of people who don't do stuff just keep whatever tools they have under the sink.

Comment

• But like...how's there space? Aren't all your cleaning supplies under there? Fucking weird ass midwesterners.

Comment

Working...
                                X