No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without the stache, racism and jet black hair, it took me a while to recognize him.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just recognized him as the corrupt cop from Weeds who mentored Shane. I thought his turn was a little fast. You could connect the dots well enough, I guess, but I initially liked the guy so it would've been nice to see more of him. Maybe a flashback to how/why he decided to get a mail-order bride.

Comment

• You gotta know when hold 'em and know when to fold 'em.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• LULZ to this week's Ray Donovan with the ending shot of Jon Voight snorting drugs and looking goofy as fuck at the gay bar.

Steven Bauer is the shit in this. He needs to be in it more.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Orange is the new black. Was disappointed we didn't see Natasha's titties. That being said, this show could be decent or it could down the shitter quickly since it's a Jenji show.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Every episode is better than the one before it.

Comment

• Good to know. Please keep shit spoiler tagged in here. I feel as if I may have been slightly spoiled above.

Comment

• So Sudeikis is offically leaving SNL. So, with him and Hader out (and Armisen, but I never as a fan of him, so fuck it), this show is pretty much without major talent (if we can call it that).

No Samberg, Wiig, Hader, Sudeikis.... yikes, this will be painful to watch.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Also, watched 3 episodes of The Bridge. Holy crap, this is really good. Kruger's role is tough to like, as she's a cop with asperger's, but still pretty damn great.

Comment

• Fucking lulz to Captain Janeway and the titpunch on "Orange is the New Black"

Comment

• Finally started watching Carnivale. Not sure what I think so far. Dustbowl Twin Peaks is basically what I get from it so far.

Comment

• I made it like 3 episodes in and got bored with the slow burn. I know I need to rewatch it as people rave about it.

Comment

• I also tried Carnivale. Too slow for me, despite the praises.

Comment

• I have a couple episodes of Carnivale season one left. Not sure what I think so far. It's basically Dust Bowl Twin Peaks, which is great, but there's obviously a ton being set up that I can't imagine he resolved before being canceled after s2.

Comment

• Without getting into spoiler territory, I'll say season two ended the first stage of what Knauf wanted the show to be. It finishes one story but sets up a larger story that I really wanted to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X