Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never saw an episode of Tru Blood. Kind of proud of that.

But she does not work as a blond. *shakes head*
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'd totally smash her though if she was in her Rogue get up. I'm a nerd like that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Before or after she got the white stripe?

Comment

• After.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Makes sense. Granted you'd be a dry corn husk after she's done with ya.

Comment

• Just from the sheer number of ejaculations?
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Possibly, I would also argue the mutant power of sucking out your life force* could also be it.

*No, that's not another way of saying you're getting head.

Comment

• Goddamn I love Gossip Girl. I would destroy -- destroy -- Leighton Meester.

Comment

• Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
                    Goddamn I love Gossip Girl. I would destroy -- destroy -- Leighton Meester.
                    Funny you should mention that, before I got fired we had a case involving her and her talent agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by BudLeonard View Post
                      Goddamn I love Gossip Girl. I would destroy -- destroy -- Leighton Meester.
                      Tall Broad Lively triumphs over all. I would stab a guy to do beautiful things with her.

But, yeah, Meester's pretty hot too. That one Rolling Stone photo shoot is not a bad thing.

Comment

• I don't dig on tall chicks that much, although Lively and the broad from Friday Night Lights are definitely the hotness. (Adrienne Palicki is my choice for Wonder Woman if they go the younger route.)

Some of my favorite parts of the show are when Rufus gets all angry and channels his inner Speers from Band of Brothers.

Comment

• Sorry to derail the Gossip Girl talk.

I finally watched Brick, in HD no less, it was good. I loved the film noir aspect of the film. Not sure why I never saw it sooner, I remember wanting to see it.

Of course I also had to watch Superman Batman: Public Enemies. Good movie, Conroy and Daly are back as Batman and Superman, and of course, they have Clancy Brown as Luthor. I've enjoyed all these DC animated movies so far, well Gotham Knight was mediocre, but Wonder Woman and Green Lantern were really good. Plus they look awesome on Blu-Ray.

I liked Leighton Meester better in Entourage when she played the virginal Justine Chapin. Carry on.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The end battle in Green Lantern bothered me. But not too much for me to not enjoy it.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              The end battle in Green Lantern bothered me. But not too much for me to not enjoy it.

Comment

• Dance of the Dead: Random thoughts

hot redhead, zombies flying from graves(as in FLYING FROM THE GRAVES), braiinnss....zombie frogs flying, nuclear power plant is the cause (woot), fast turning zombies that make no sense...gore wasn't bad, the "dorks" reminded me of the kids from can't hardly wait

Rockers smoking weed out of a bong I owned and then sold to a jock in highschool lulz...

zombies are driving cars wtf...haha

seems to be no rules at all except for shot to the head

some decent kills: pile driver where the zombie's head goes inside of the chest cavity Arms ripped off and then stuffed in to the mouth, etc. reminds me of RotLD 2.

All of the normal people in this movie seem to have super human strength, ripping heads off etc easily.

also toxic waste = the best thing in any horror movie, you can do anything and blame it on toxic waste.

the rockers crack me up.

apparently rock music stops the dead. And then makes em dance... AWESOME haha

And the even end up in a funeral home...hmms.

THEY ATE MY DOG! MY GERMAN SHEPARD! THE BEST BITCH I EVER HAD. -gym teacher (should have been Henry Rollins)

Also, zombies making out = redonkulous until they start to eat each others faces. awesome

Maybe worth a rental. I've seen worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X