Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad I finally caught this to get a message in. Sorry for taking so long to contribute again.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• no worries man. hopefully we get it. Sometimes this free service is hit or miss. looking forward to it though. It's been weeks since we've had any VM's.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• just confirming: you call and it asks you to enter a fax number or state your message at the beep. Correct?
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• yep. And on the off chance you don't hear your message (this goes for everyone that calls in) it's because we didn't get it (which does happen, this is a free service after all), or the audio quality was too shitty (too quiet, too mumbly, etc).
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, hopefully you can hear mine. I had to do it here at work, so I couldn't exactly yell it into my cellphone.

Comment

• got your message unfortunatley it was Ceej's bday yesterday and I totes forgot we weren't doing an episode. However we will use it next week.

Comment

• YAY CEEJ DIDN'T DIE!!!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I've been toying with removing all music from the cast minus the intro song and any songs we've done for bits, commercials, etc. Thoughts?

Comment

• I think the music is nice ambient noise.

Comment

• I think that's a great step to becoming more like the Ed Hocken Show. You judge whether that's a good or bad thing.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Both good points. I've just been thinking about turn around time. If I do no music then in theory I can pump out at a minimum a BDR and a SRIR episode every weekend. Also will help in the future as I want to get this show on to some other networks however having background music (unless you have the rights) is frowned upon. I'll weigh my options. Maybe I'll do one more with music and release it with out as well to see what people think.

Comment

• or if anything I'll just start putting our own music in the background so it covers up the breathing and drinking.

Comment

• BDR with no music is like BDR without Rerb saying fuck a gazillion times. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              or if anything I'll just start putting our own music in the background so it covers up the breathing and drinking.
                              Do it.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• as long as I have some Rush intro music, I'm cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X