Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH.
    Haha. I didn't realize you posted something about that earlier. A thousand apologies, sir!
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

ROCKBAND: WOK
      WOKBAND?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I figured you grew up listening to the sounds of sweet and sour sauce as it hits the wok.
        Sadly, my parents never used a wok. I don't know why. And I never listened to it. They would cook for me while I was in my room playing games and bring the food to me. Fuck, why am I NOT fat?!
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

There you go. How I missed that is redonkulous.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Sadly, my parents never used a wok. I don't know why. And I never listened to it. They would cook for me while I was in my room playing games and bring the food to me. Fuck, why am I NOT fat?!
            Time will get you sir. It will take your pandass out.

Also: the sense of history that they've managed to construct over the course of the game is astounding. It felt like a gut punch when I started up "Don't Let Me Down" on top of the Apple Corps building, knowing they'll never play again in that form.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-10-2009, 11:27 AM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I figured you grew up listening to the sounds of sweet and sour sauce as it hits the wok.

THAT'S RACIST!
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                THAT'S TASTY!
                fixed.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

How is that racist? By that logic it would be "racist" that you're hitting Wild Turkey while workin the deep fryer at KFC.

And if you are, please send some of those biscuits my way.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-10-2009, 11:47 AM.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You know what I love? That in every review of this game so far, the reviewer states that if you don't enjoy The Beatles, then you're a moron with bad taste. So much win.

Comment

fixed.

Racism is tasty.

Point to Rob.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        How is that racist? By that logic it would be "racist" that you're hitting Wild Turkey while workin the deep fryer at KFC.

And if you are, please send some of those biscuits my way.

Put down the Dr. Who and watch some Wonder Showzen.

Comment

Hell yes.

Wish they'd have some new ones. One of my favorite shows ever.

Comment

Hell yes.

Wish they'd have some new ones. One of my favorite shows ever.

MTV fucked with them to the point that they walked. Half of the staffers were working on Xavier Warrior Angel, while a couple went back to South Park for a bit.

Comment

I'll go with Wonder Showzen but I draw the line at Andy Millikonas.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Warrior Angel sucks compared to WS. Hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X