Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beatles: Rock Band

So...who's up for Live band jams?

I'll be all for it this weekend. Just trying to decide which bundle to get. I've got to replace the current drums.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Fuck this game. yep. I didn't grow up with The Beatles.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm just getting the regular edition. But if I'm not too lazy, I'll possibly be down.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Ari will be very sad to hear you say that...
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

I'm totally down. I think you need a 4-player band to get some of the achievements anyway. I can't remember if I put my gamertag in the big thread. It's Desk Cop.

Rob must be an Elvis guy.

Comment

I'm a Monkees guy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I'm totally down. I think you need a 4-player band to get some of the achievements anyway. I can't remember if I put my gamertag in the big thread. It's Desk Cop.

Rob must be an Elvis guy.

Cool, my gamertag is AndersonVision.

I'm looking at the 129 bundle since I don't really give a fuck about collectible postcards. I do like the extra guitar and drums. Helps out a lot.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I'm a Monkees guy.
                As am I. No bs.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm just getting the game. I'll borrow extra mics from friends. I have a warranty on my RB2 instruments so no need to get new ones.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The harmony thing is kinda fucking awesome, as is the story mode.

I'm playing Shea's Stadium at the moment, about to be raped by the birds* keep screamin' at me.

*What they used to call girls/women back in the day
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Just played Sgt. Pepper's/A Little Help.

The animation for the whole song had me grinning like the village idiot. So fucking amazing.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Going out to get the game now!
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

For realz. It was like sunshine and rainbows held me down and raped me.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

HOLY CHRIST, I want to put my business in this game. Soooooo good.

Comment

I can't play this until Friday. I need to get my hands on a couple more mics.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                              X