No announcement yet.

The Fucked up News of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Lindsay Lohan is sticking up for Weinstein. She even told his wife, who is bailing on the marriage, to stay with her man.

I'm no Hollywood actress, but even I knew about the "casting couch". I mean it's been a joke in Hollywood for years. There has been a lot of sexual harassment in Hollywood for a long time.

I can understand the number of women coming forward now. No one wanted to be the whistle-blower and get blacklisted in Hollywood. Weinstein took advantage of women who were inexperienced and hungry to be famous because he knew they wouldn't speak up for fear of censure in Hollywood. Do I like it? No. Do I condone what Weinstein did? No. Can I understand how and why it happened? Yes. Do I blame the women? No. I blame Weinstein for abusing his position and power.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Hell the question has come down to "Who is next?"

And the likes of Travolta, Spacey, even Quentin or Michael Bay come to mind.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I just want that rumor of Sheen to be confirmed true or not.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I just want that rumor of Sheen to be confirmed true or not.

At this point, I'm convinced it's not coming out until he's dead. But, I'm living in a world where I know much crazier shit has happened than anything he did.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Spacey.

https://twitter.com/HeatherUnruh/sta...09971001217025
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
            X