Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Well since you bring it up I'm thinking dystopian sci fi, it's the only option that allows the kind of Funkiness that the character needs to exist. The other two are just too depressing for funk.
    RUSSSSSSSSSS
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I had to put that on the backburner dude.

Clay has the body of the Kool-Aid Man. It is deceptively difficult to replicate.

I'm sorry for everything.

I'll try to get it done in time for the 4th. I feel if I make a deadline, I will have a 75% greater chance of follow-through.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-24-2012, 12:59 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Honestly I was just fucking with you. If you ever get it done that'll be cool but don't let it stress you any.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I did at least figure out who his opponent would be and who would be commentating:

Robsaurus fights Griff Tannen (he's the lone outlaw in all of Hill Valley in the future, the hero they deserve) while Max Headroom (yes, I watched Back to the Future 2 recently) and JR's head in a cryobox provide commentary on the action.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Honestly I was just fucking with you. If you ever get it done that'll be cool but don't let it stress you any.
            Nah, it's better you remind me because not even the stacks of post-it notes I use on a daily basis seem to do the trick sometimes.

And it ain't stress if it's fun to do.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Inked.

Spoiler: Dredd's gonna kill him dead. 
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• nice. I like the splatter effect. good stuff.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  I did at least figure out who his opponent would be and who would be commentating:

Robsaurus fights Griff Tannen (he's the lone outlaw in all of Hill Valley in the future, the hero they deserve) while Max Headroom (yes, I watched Back to the Future 2 recently) and JR's head in a cryobox provide commentary on the action.
                  YESSSSSS

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Nah, it's better you remind me because not even the stacks of post-it notes I use on a daily basis seem to do the trick sometimes.

And it ain't stress if it's fun to do.
                  Ok, then get on it, I don't want to have to slap your shit.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Inked.

Spoiler: Dredd's gonna kill him dead. 
                  I love that it looks like he's saying HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHH to some Kate Upton pics/vids. Totes respect.

Comment

Ok, then get on it, I don't want to have to slap your shit.
                    Sorry, but this e-mail from christianmingle.com may have to come first.

I love that it looks like he's saying HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHH to some Kate Upton pics/vids. Totes respect.
                    He makes that face alot.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Christian Mingle sounds like a dude that would do your algebra homework for $10.

Comment

• Or a cat lady who would set my pubes on fire if I didn't watch Bibleman with her.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought you'd be into some kink. Lulz

Comment

• Burn my pubes or go home, as the saying goes.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wise man once say, one burnt cock hair is better than no cock hairs at all.

Comment

• Man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day.

-Alfred Epstein
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X