Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
    I left Friday for a car show, just got home. Ready for a little of COD4 or GTA match in a bit
    spread the word
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

ok we think we figured out the issue about the timing out/login problem. In about 3 hours I'll be able to test out options and get back to everyone.

Just wanted to let you know....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just had that issue as well, stepped away for 10min, came back and was logged out.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Guys i am working on the problem and i think its because after you log in the "browser re-direct" is messing with the frame forwarding that i use, i changed that to re-direct via HTTP... this will be easier once we switch hosts... i'll be initiating the domain transfer tonight... depending on the holiday and shit ... everything should be up sometime during this week.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeTiberii View Post
            Issue: Backwards threading, despite having the correct settings in my profile... I hate having post 1 buried in the bottom of the thread! :P

...noobs.
            Should be fixed now.....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

and the theme is almost done! We're taking a break for memorial day (hey fuck you guys! We need to relax too!) but we'll be tweaking the rest of the site along with bugs as we go along. Make sure to post any questions or bugs you may find here!

Let's streamline this bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                I know this is a movie/video game/nerd type of site, but could we add a sports section to the forum? I don't follow much, but it would be cool to have the option.
                Done and done you stupid jock...

hahaha =)

Comment

Ok, so I have found something...

If you click into a thread and you notice the order is backwards (newest post on top, oldest on bottom) go int to your User CP panel, click edit options, and select the Linear-oldest first option. I could do it by hand, but I'm fucking lazier than shit today, and I'm getting ready to drink...

Comment

Alwyn,
                    still getting that error everytime I post. The post goes through, but mad error. Check into that if you get a chance sometime. Thanks!

Comment

this is the error:
                      Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home1/nfoudthr/public_html/PC/forum/includes/class_mail.php on line 835

Comment

Is anyone recieving errors when the post a reply to a thread, or post a new thread at all? I just want to make sure it's only me at the moment.

Comment

No errors for me.

Comment

What the crtieria for new posts? I thought if I clicked on it, it would only show me threads I hadn't visted yet with new posts in them, but it does that along with showing me threads that I already have viewed and that don't have any new posts in them. I was hoping it would work like the old forums "posts you haven't read since last visit" link.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Did we lose some members in the switch? Wasn't ther 31 members before? Now only 17. Were they 0 posters that were dead weight?

Comment

It says there are 32 members with 24 of them active at the bottom of the main forum page.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X