No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The George Lucas special edition version of the new STAR WARS teaser. Funny as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v93Jh6JNBng
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• To the Lucas bashers (not Matt):

Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
        Yeah, I was wondering that too. Didn't they overdub the stormtroopers in the OT with Morrison's voice?

Anyway, I like the change. I always thought making the storm troopers clones robbed their actions of any moral weight.
        According to what Rebels has shown so far, Stormtroopers are recruited, not just Clonetroopers. Since Clones age twice as fast as a normal human they'd all be in their 70s by A New Hope.

Morrison's voice was only dubbed over for Boba for the Special Special Special Editions.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I assumed the Clone Wars would end the use of the clones as Stormtroopers because I am a nerd that spent too much time thinking about Star Wars.

Comment

• that's exactly it. clones were phased out.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
              According to what Rebels has shown so far, Stormtroopers are recruited, not just Clonetroopers. Since Clones age twice as fast as a normal human they'd all be in their 70s by A New Hope.

Morrison's voice was only dubbed over for Boba for the Special Special Special Editions.
              Rebels is the best thing to happen to Star Wars in ages.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• what's the picture from?
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    what's the picture from?
                    It's a poster Rob has hanging on the ceiling above his bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      It's a poster Rob has hanging on the ceiling above his bed.
                      I love you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I love you.
                        *brofist

Comment

• it's in a death star shaped locket I wear.

And the photo was just one I found on a SW forum saying it's a shot of him on set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            it's in a death star shaped locket I wear.

And the photo was just one I found on a SW forum saying it's a shot of him on set.

I'd say I don't buy it, but weirder shit has been leaked. That being said, the image and details don't match up with shit.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I hope it's legit so I found something you didn't and for a moment I can feel cool.

Comment

• but the cloak and shit look too spot on of Obi's.

Comment

Working...
                                X