Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm archiving this these responses as evidence of potential financial gain.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      I'm archiving this these responses as evidence of potential financial gain.
      Well, yeah
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I would have bought that Michael Myers you gave me. So add me to the list.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Russ, make a damn Etsy store and start selling digital prints already.

Cities Skylines i fucking INCREDIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE.

Everyone go google "new retro arcade" right now. If you have a Giant Bomb premium account go to about 1:25 in this weeks UPF.

Comment

• is that the oculus thing?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I would like to attempt to plan a heist with you guys tonight if possible. If this is a doable thing, hit me up on FB. I have to head out to the mall today for a haircut at 4, but will be home later tonight. If you want to try to get a game going, msg me on FB and if I'm at home I'll jump on. I really don't want my first heist to be with randoms if possible.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I would like to attempt to plan a heist with you guys tonight if possible. If this is a doable thing, hit me up on FB. I have to head out to the mall today for a haircut at 4, but will be home later tonight. If you want to try to get a game going, msg me on FB and if I'm at home I'll jump on. I really don't want my first heist to be with randoms if possible.
                I DO. I need to see if I have met the requirements though. If it's just us we get NPCs to fill the other slots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  is that the oculus thing?
                  Yeah, but even without it's amazing. This makes me wanna buy a rift.

Comment

• I am so bad at Hotline Miami. SO BAD.

Comment

• Billy and I just rocked the first heist. good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I am so bad at Hotline Miami. SO BAD.
                        Yup. I am awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I am so bad at Hotline Miami. SO BAD.
                          Make sure you are using the touchpad to view the map and use the triggers to lock on to dudes. Enjoying this sequel. Only played the original on the Vita.

Comment

• The triggers help for at least the first guy in the room but I can't switch to another target fast enough. My "knock a guy over with a door, slash the throat of the other guy, then beat the first guy to death" strategy only worked for the first couple levels. And now there are dogs! I think if the soundtrack sucked I would had given up on this game by now. It just puts me in a (murderous?) trance and I keep trying until I make it through.

Comment

• ah, my triggers are constantly being pressed when I play. Digging it.

Comment

• I just think I don't like Hotline Miami 2. The enemies don't feel fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X