Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah traded in GTA towards Black Flag and I'm a few hours into it, absolutely loving it. Minimal tutorials, combat feels much more forgiving, doesn't throw 50 min of cutscenes and forced missions at your before you can explore on your own, and you get a ship pretty quickly. Gorgeous even on current gen.. I gave up on the last couple AC around the 8 hour mark due to boredom but I already can't wait to get home and play this more
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Lesley hates this game because it's all I want to do at the moment.

I'm actually trying to 100% each area. Which is a first for me in this series.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• those fucking shanty's are a bitch to catch sometimes
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Okay, so I may have a problem.

I wrote over my save in Dragon's Dogma after reading about stat growth. I was level 146. I am now level 29, working back to where I was because I didn't like my magic stats.

No need for a new console when you have crippling OCD!
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is on sale for under $4 on XBL right now, picked it up and its well worth the loose change it costs. I'm a total sucker for old Western shooters.. So far this is a huge steal for me
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I got that on a Steam sale earlier in the year. It is, indeed, incredible. For $10 or less it's a bargain.

Comment

• Played Payday 2. It was decent with the DLC pack I got.

Also played Saints Row IV with the Enter the Dominatrix DLC. I got the DLC for 2 bucks, so it was worth it just to have the super intelligent raptor give me a ride and sing "Walk the Dinosaur".
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• PayDay2 is fun on the PC. Never played it for a console.

Started playing Borderlands 2 on PS3 (thanks PS+!) and about to go sell NBA2k14 for the new Mario game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    PayDay2 is fun on the PC. Never played it for a console.

Started playing Borderlands 2 on PS3 (thanks PS+!) and about to go sell NBA2k14 for the new Mario game.
                    I played it on the PC. They wanted me to review the DLC, so I told them I didn't have the game. So, I got everything made up to this point for it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Super Mario 3d World for the WiiU. Goddamn, this is one GORGEOUS game. So much fun as well. The new suits are a nice addition and the new puzzle levels are great.

Really fucking enjoying this one.

Comment

• As soon as a Metroid game comes out I will snag a WiiU with it, Mario, and Zelda.

Comment

• Finally finished Arkham City.

Wow.

Next up: The Last of Us.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            As soon as a Metroid game comes out I will snag a WiiU with it, Mario, and Zelda.
                            I still need to grab Pikmin 3.

Comment

• Fuck man, Super Mario 3d World is the fucking GOODS. This may over take Super Mario World and 64 as my favorite Mario game of all time.

Comment

• Whoa whoa whoa. Mario 64 is great...but fucking Super Mario World and Mario 3 are the only viable contenders for GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X