Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:30 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts
Default Post Your Film Collection

Here's pics of my newly formed DVD shelves.

There's mine and Sarah's; let's see what everyone else has!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:32 PM
What's up Bitches!

Sarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' it

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!

There's my She-Ra collection!!!

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2
Old 05-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

For some weird reason, my wife doesn't think it's cool to be able to look at a DVD collection on a wall. Instead, picture a really, really old wooden ice chest that has a lots of DVDs inside instead of a huge block of ice and various rapidly-spoiling foodstuffs.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:09 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I'm assuming you did yours alphabetical Ari?
Old 05-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I have nothing compared to that. Geez.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:53 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I'm assuming you did yours alphabetical Ari?
Damn straight, except for a few exceptions (all the Fox Film Noir movies are in numerical order and the Blu-ray have there own little area).

I'm thinking about putting all the Godzilla movies together along with all the Friday the 13th's and other collections that may have different titles.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:59 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah, that's my biggest problem (while I don't have near as many as you) as my OCDness comes out when it comes to dvd sorting. I tend to sort by director/genre/series/actor Lesley hates it.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:31 AM
<-----THIS!

There's no way I could sort like that. Thank God for dvdaf.com. Without that site my brains would be in shambles.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:33 AM
feels good man

Mine already is. I'm missing so many movies, and I have no idea who have them. I used to keep track on that site.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:35 AM
<-----THIS!

I have 3 movies out right now. Sarah's mom has 2 and Scott has 1. The only way I know that is dvdaf. Seriously, I love that site to death.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:39 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I'm missing so many things I don't even remember. Having a roommate borrow or lend stuff in a drunken haze will do that.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:55 AM
What's up Bitches!

Sarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
For some weird reason, my wife doesn't think it's cool to be able to look at a DVD collection on a wall. Instead, picture a really, really old wooden ice chest that has a lots of DVDs inside instead of a huge block of ice and various rapidly-spoiling foodstuffs.
They are like books....you have to be able to see (and skim) through them to really get your choices. Before Ari got his last DVD case he had them piled into plastic containers......so I never watched anything from M-Z.

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2
Old 05-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Is that Wild Hogs I see?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:19 AM
feels good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG B View Post
Is that Wild Hogs I see?
lulz. I remember that thread/post from back in the day.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Right meow!

If you have that you deserve negative rep and scrotum stabs.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:35 AM
<-----THIS!

Wild Hogs is the only film in those shelves still in the wrapper and NOT on my dvdaf account. I refuse to add it and will probably put it in the "garage sell" group, along with Blade Runner, Dark City, and Desperate Houswives Season 4.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:37 AM
feels good man

Haha, I just give my normal dvds to Ceej once I grab a blue ray.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Right meow!

Why sell Blade Runner?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:41 AM
feels good man

cause he has the badass bluray version I'm assuming.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:42 AM
<-----THIS!

Damn straight. Both Blade Runner and Dark City have been up-up-upgraded!*

*Thanks, Beyonce.