Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave you love...make sure you return the favor.

How does it work anyhoo...is it like 1 point for every rep boost and like 30 points for 30 posts?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Here is a quick breakdown...this will change as we grow obviously. I don't want this system abused...it wont be as fun then...

Everyone starts with 10 points, us admins (me, helper and cj) can give/take 10 points per click. For every 150 days you are registered here you gain 1 point of reputation-altering power. For every 300 posts you gain 1 point of reputation-altering power. For every 50 points of reputation you gain 1 point of reputation-altering power. You need a minimum of 100 posts and 40 points to give rep (that matters at least, you can always give rep to someone, it just may not add/subtract their total.

You need to give 5 people rep before you can give the same person rep again. Keep in mind these settings will change as we grow. Hope that makes sense. And if you beg for rep, you'll get a red box from me. Why? That's how the Headcheese rolls! hahaa...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Okay, so until I get 40 points the rep I give out doesn't alter anyone's, right? That seems cool. I like I like. Now the more rep we get, does that add to the green boxes or does it always stay the same? I know it doesn't matter but is there a level system...cuz if there is I will definitely try to prestige...If not, I'm still gonna be beasting all over this site cuz you guys got me by the balls.

Comment

Well if you mouse over the box the saying will change depending on your rep points. I have edited them all up to like 20000 points. I believe you will see also extra boxes show up, but in this version of VBulletin I'm not sure.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So how many points does it take to get Whistle Tips that go "whooooooo", "whoo whoo" and/or "whoom WHOOOM"?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

'Das only in the mornin'

Comment

What does anyone think about having one of those maps that has a little dot at the location of the board members?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

like you might be a stalker...

hjahah

Comment

i know where at least four of the members live. does that make me a stalker? and isn't that kind of posted on the profiles... unless you're in rob's closet...
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

if you go around and flaunt that you know where people live...you might be a stalker..hah..

And I'm down for that idea Nate. Get on it..

Comment

totally outside in the bushes staring at you right now rob. and i think ari's in your closet.

Comment

creepy..

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            creepy..

lol
                            want even more creepiness? go to my myspace. hahaha. i'm sure you'll recognize the song from gta4 but it's also from two movies, one of them was clerks 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              if you go around and flaunt that you know where people live...you might be a stalker..hah..

And I'm down for that idea Nate. Get on it..

Great. How do I do it?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'm down with the Map.

Comment

Working...
                                X