Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't expect any less from you
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• the kid gloves come off. Prepare for a beat down.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• well since i took the day off of work, i better start practicing
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Indeed.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sounds like we're gonna need a montage. MONTAGE!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah I fully accept the shun...Fuck D Wars for the record. I knew the movie was going to be complete shit but I watched it anyway. The amount of boredom knocked me out at 730 pm PST...and I didn't wake up until 1130 pm PST whence I promptly went back to bed. FUCK THAT MOVIE...Sorry about last night. I would have loved to join.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• So half way through the 3rd level my daughter decides to eject the game.... so I was out for about 5min which is the only reason why we lost.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Haha. Is that what happened? I could only hear screaming.

Comment

• That whole game was off anyways.

Comment

• Yes, she was crying because I made her leave after that
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Also, I don't know what it is, but Hocken you need to turn down something on your end. You're so loud over the headset. It's so weird.

Comment

• Voice loud or game loud?

Comment

• Voice. Everyone else comes in normal, but Hocken is really loud for some reason.

Comment

• I know I have the volume raised on my end so I can hear. But I know I was being loud as fuck last night. This isn't anything new as I do need to lower it.

It's kind of a family/jew trait of just generally loud talking compounded with a voice (albeit sexy voice) that carries. It really comes out when I get drunk (And it'll be like Will Ferral screaming-esque) or when I'm excited.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• do you prepare an outline of possible jokes/one liners before you jump on XBOX? I know the phone calls are scripted is the Live Chatter too?
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X