PodCaust Episode 61: a gold watch and a whore bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 61: a gold watch and a whore bot

<!-- ***************************************** text here ***************************************** -->Coming soon: PodCaust The Movie...We self indulge for a bit with our musical project and then we move on to the hot topics of the day: Robot Sex, hauntings, Tony Todd, Cloud and the Downward Spiral and some listener mail!
    WOO!
    100.00%
    MERR!
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

OH SWEET CHRIST IT IS HERE!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Also, the contest I spoke of near the end is not the one I mentioned a week ago on the boards. There will be a seperate announcement for that one. The one on the cast also makes no sense (beer will do that) so to clarify, once we have 50 reviews on itunes, I'll randomly pick a username and that person will win. Win what you ask? Once we get there it'll be announced.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, this was a fun one, and we love you Hocken haha. Alot of the music is just for you...ahha

Comment

Thanks Rob, I will enjoy my achievement points. However who knew that Bob Dylan was a fan of a show?

And as for the purple vest, I'll look into it. But no way in hell do I have a tail. It's either feathered anime hair or nothin'!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Hahaha.

Comment

Very fucking awesome return to the fold fellas.

Best fucking intro fucking ever. Highlander Jesus would be proud to invite you all to the Quickening.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I haven't listened to this yet. I just want to say that Rosario Dawson is hot.

Comment

And I just want to thank you for knowing that it's her.

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      Very fucking awesome return to the fold fellas.

Best fucking intro fucking ever. Highlander Jesus would be proud to invite you all to the Quickening.

thanks man! That's gonna be a pull quote for this episode when i advertise it on other boards. haha. This is also one of my fav intros. I had a blast editing it. Was going for the oldschool feeling.

Comment

I've decided that Ed's theme music under his voicemails shall be Full House from now on. It makes me laugh too much...

Comment

Intro rules.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

What was that weird vocal sample thingy in the song?

Comment

Working...
                              X