No announcement yet.

Boxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see Margarito have a rematch with Paul Williams. I've had my eye on him for a few years and I want to see him fulfill his potential. I rewatched it last night and it was still incredible. Margarito's head is mead of concrete.

Cotto didn't have much choice but to stick and move. Margarito is just so much bigger. That fight reminded me how short Cotto and most welterweights are.

Also, De La Hoya is a total puss if he doesn't fight Margarito. I know he won't, and he's not stupid for not taking it, but c'mon, Pacquiao? Big money, but a total physical mismatch. And some think Manny could win. Who knows. I can't see myself paying for it.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Exactly, I think De La Hoya needs to let go and just do the business full time. I hope Pacquiao kicks his ass...when is that going down? September?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

December

Comment

Hmmmmsssss...Hopefully I get HD PPV by then, I'm a huge Pacquiao fan I'll definitely check it out.

Comment

I still can't believe Hopkins-Pavlik is PPV. I can, but I think it sucks. Way too many PPV fights anymore. Especially for $50.

Comment

Seriously, that shit should be HBO...check out channelsurfing.net...free PPV from what I hear.

Comment

So I still haven't seen the Pavlik Hopkins fight, but I'm sad to hear The Ghost lost...On a brighter note, I watched Calzaghe vs Jones and was gushing with happiness when Joe C. whooped his ass. I also recorded the Taylor / Lacy fight which could be great and could also be complete shite...who knows, I don't know anything about it yet so I'll wait until I watch it.

Nate, on a side note I think your boy's fighting on HBO in a few weeks, Paul Williams or something like that right?

Anyhoo, should be a good fight...HBO has a bunch of gems lined up for the rest of the year. Hatton and some d-bag from NY, Klitschko and Rahman...Plus the 24/7 reality shows are always awesome. Can't wait to see De La Hoya / Pacquiao....just don't want Pac-Man to lose.

Comment

Yes, Paul Williams is fighting on the 29th. Want to watch DLH/Pac but have a hard time justifying the $$. And Rj got his ass whipped. He needs to retire. I don't think he even really wants to fight anymore. He looked out of it and like he didn't want to be there during his pre-fight interview. Let me know when you've watched Taylor/Lacy.

Comment

I think that's just his demeanor, he's a fucking country bumpkin. And yes I think he should retire before he tarnishes his legacy. I need to see a Calzaghe / B-Hop and a Calzaghe / Pavlik before Joe retires.

Comment

taylor / lacy...big ball of meh. Fast forwarded most of it. Watched the Ricky Fatton fight, he's great. Just don't fully understand what went wrong with him and Billy Graham...I want to try and find that Hatton/Lazcano fight, that, from what I'm gathering, is what created the rift.

Also I've been recording 24/7 De La Hoya / Pacquiao...gonna try to watch these sooner than later...what are your thoughts...

Comment

24/7 is a great marketing idea, but it is making DLH look kinda like a douche. The one last night was kinda boring. Well made though.

I read an article about the Hatton/Graham split. I'll see if I can find it.

Comment

DLH is a douche and bi...my wife has a close family friend that is close to DLH and he confirmed that he is indeed a 'mo

Comment

Get out. Really? Ha. My buddy would love to hear that. He despises DLH.

Comment

I did too for the longest, but I respect his talent. He's one of the greats. As far as what he likes to do in his spare time...whatever. But my wife swears by it...

Comment

He has/had talent. THink he's more business man than prize fighter anymore. How can you be hungry when you have that much money?

Comment

Working...
                                X