Preacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    Arseface is not whom I meant. I swear. I'm thinking someone much more important to Herr Star. :-)
    Humper diddy do!!!!!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I really must read this once I finish Y.

Comment

Do it, Billy. You're in for a real treat.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I've picked up the TPB's a million times, and thumbed through Gone To Texas before, it's just something I've always said "next time." Maybe I will knock out Y this weekend, and get Preacher next week when I get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Humper diddy do!!!!!
            YESSSSSSS
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What strangely turned me off to the comic the first time around (when I was admittedly too fucking dumb to comprehend the plot anyway) was the Glenn Fabry cover to the first issue. It just looked like an evil yet gleeful rasta happy with the burning of a church (the lines of shadow on Custer's head looked like dreads...like I said I was FUCKING EPIC in my stupidity).

Thankfully I killed that part of myself once I got into Hellblazer. His covers were just fucking warped and perfectly suited to the story. And to this one as well.

And his rendition of Cassidy is in a class of its own.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Say the name! SAY THE NAME!

Not enough gun.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I wonder if that guy is still counting the grains of sand?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I wonder if that guy is still counting the grains of sand?

Hoover isn't, he comes back towards the end of the series. Featherstone is still a cunt, though.

SPOILER!
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Lulz to the sheriff and him fucking himself.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just finished book 1. Wasn't too shabby. I dug the stuff with Cass and the framing that Si attempted. Didn't hook me in like Y did, but I'm on the second book now.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

it just keeps getting better and better. You'll get to meet Jody and T.C. now...

Comment

Finished the first two books last night. Dug it enough to not regret the purchase but was fucking completely sold on it with the revelation about Jesus. That was pretty great. As was everything with Starr and his back alley issue haha. Should I keep going? I know there are like 12 books or whatever. Is there a certain number I should get to and then stop?

Comment

Ya gotta at least meet the Family...

And the Saint of Killers in the desert...fighting tanks...
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-25-2010, 02:41 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

The whole thing is gold, Rob. Get 'em all.

Comment

Working...
                                X