No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 71: homeless minotaurs and bowling balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehh, I don't have a problem with it (obviously). And it is hilarious.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
      You guys were on your game in this ep. Very very solid. And the "after hours" part made House Party 2 look like House Party 3.

And actually, it was about Robin Wright in Toys.

RE Toy Soldiers: was it Keith "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead" Coogan who was the asthma-smoker?

Because if it was, you really are more like Keith Coogan than you know, sir.
      Yeah it's Keith Coogan. I used to love that kid in DTMTBD. And thanks. Glad that this episode was entertaining.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
        hbarr's gay. Wow and I thought I was pretty "out" on CHUD.
        Eh, I guess I never thought about it or read anything were it was overt. I don't give a shit either way though, whatever blows your skirt up nancy boy.*

*totally meant in jest, no offense good sir.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm a straight gay guy (hence my love of baseball, gaming and the like). Although, I guess from those categories I'm a geek gay guy. Bah, who like categories anyway.

Oh, and the gloves are off. Nancy boy indeed. I was being nice by holding off on the Durst comments.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
            I'm a straight gay guy (hence my love of baseball, gaming and the like). Although, I guess from those categories I'm a geek gay guy. Bah, who like categories anyway.

Oh, and the gloves are off. Nancy boy indeed. I was being nice by holding off on the Durst comments.
            Fair enough. However, I don't get how turning your hat backwards automatically makes you Fred Durst. It's like somehow, somewhere, someone decided that backwards hats=Fred Durst when people were doing that years before Durst hit it big.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Finally listening to the episode. Rob admitting to the fact he was a twink. Hilarious!
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Haha. Shit, that pic in the embarassing photos kinda shows that.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Christ, if I had seen you now as you were then. I'd probably be standing in the corner saying "GOD-DAMN!" except trade the fat pants for the skinny pants and *snaps his fingers* there you have it.

As for picky eaters. Fucking gross. Except about fruit. The softness of fruit wigs me out for some reason.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-20-2009, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Kev Smiff is one of those picky eaters.

Mark my words: that man will live one more year.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I don't get it. Seriously. I mean, I guess I get the texture stuff, but how the fuck can you only eat like 1-3 things over and over and over?

Comment

Only thing I can even relate to is the fact David Lynch ate the same lunch while filming Eraserhead.

But we can only figure these people are just nuts.

Comment

Fatties fear change/stairs.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Except that some (like that fitness trainer) are obviously not a fatty. Related to OCD possibly? I seriously was fucking fascinated when I heard about this.

Also: http://www.pickyeatingadults.com/

Comment

May be that, or it may tie into their development as children (which is probably also linked to your aforementioned suggestion of OCD). Honestly, that is when the most important eating habit routines are established (and subsequently broken down by puberty, but I digress).
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I mean as a child I ate margerine. big fucking scoops of pure margerine.

Comment

Working...
                                X