No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's okay. What I'm really waiting for is more Jean Claude Van Johnson.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      It's okay. What I'm really waiting for is more Jean Claude Van Johnson.
      THAT
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The Duece was pretty great. Totally on board.
        Dug this week's episode. The stuff in the station wagon was crazy. The Vikings were ridiculous. I'll never look at a potato soup the same way again.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The Orville. fucking loved this actually. It's like ST TNG with a few dick and fart jokes thrown in. I was expecting "Family Guy" level bullshit, but it was super restrained. Production values were fucking awesome as well. Definitely giving this a few more episodes but I had a lot of fun with this.
        yeah, the second episode was just as good in my opinion. Again, I think people were expecting non stop jokes and that's just not the case. The stuff with Bortus and his mating habits were pretty funny and I just really like Scott Grimes. #Crites4Lyfe
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• goddamn, this week's Orville episode was LEGIT oldschool TNG. The tribunal with Bortus and his people in regards to what to do with his child was handled really well I thought.

I legit dig the fuck out of this show. A whole bunch.

Comment

• SciFi is replaying Battlestar this weekend, so I'll be watching this as much as possible. I still love this show so fraking much.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• you and me both Ingrid. We just started rewatching it on blu a few weeks ago.

Finally checked out Over the Garden Wall.

I kind of love Greg. A whole bunch.

Comment

• You'd think Id have that finished by now since the episodes are only 12 minutes long. But it's so dream-like that it knocks me out every time I start an episode before bed. I need to finish it during the day, I think.

Comment

• The Vietnam War miniseries by Ken Burns.

As many things as I've read and viewed on the war over the years, they've compiled some statements and accounts in this that send chills down my spine.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• oh man Perfect Strangers is on Hulu. DON'T BE RIIIDICULOUSSS.

Comment

• Second episode of Channel Zero: No End House was pretty neat.

The Orville continues to be great.

Comment

• Vice Principals seemed to be setting up some big action next episode. "Fine Gamby, we know your cock is just all big and juicy with your hairy balls ready to sow many children."

The Deuce is still so fucking good. Poor Avon, thinking he was having a date with the hot reporter then getting a cold burger to watch prostitutes walk around.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Vice Principals seemed to be setting up some big action next episode. "Fine Gamby, we know your cock is just all big and juicy with your hairy balls ready to sow many children."

The Deuce is still so fucking good. Poor Avon, thinking he was having a date with the hot reporter then getting a cold burger to watch prostitutes walk around.
                          Vice Principals is fucking great so far this season. holy shit Goggins is on fire.

Really digging The Deuce. Maggie has lips that can kill.

Comment

• 'Deadly Mouth' was pretty damned funny.

We've been motoring through BIG LITTLE LIES this week. This has been really, really good. It's worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We started on The Good Place, and it's fantastic. I had negative expectations, but it is not the mindless network comedy I expected. Then I noticed Megan Amram and Joe Mande are writers/producers for it.

Comment

• The Good Place is one of the best shows on TV right now. I love it. I was really curious/worried how they might handle the second season after what happens at the end of the first but so far it's been handled very well. The most recent episode, an Amram joint, was so packed with jokes I probably missed 30% of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X