No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would trade a dozen Stout GOTG for that Florey print we were supposed to get.

Comment

• exactly. Can't stand Stout's stuff...at all.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• WOOOooo Stout's GotG woooooo. meh

that being said, I was able to sneak a peak at the actual poster Florey may be putting out. It's dope. And it makes me sad that he will never release the first one because it would go perfect with this new one.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm going to go for it because, eh, why not?

I just want to get through this so the Batman 7"s drop.

Comment

• I'll be too busy seeing Guardians when it drops. wooo.

Comment

• Dying at the shipping calculation is the worst. Like, just don't even give me the hope to begin with okay?

Comment

• yeah their site is a fucking joke.

Comment

• These are the a-holes, Rob. It'll be two 5x5s.

Comment

• fuck yeah man. Dope.

Comment

• I got that. When it went up I was all Rob can't get it

Comment

• IT'S A GOOD THING THAT GRAVE IS A GOD AMONGST PANDAS THEN...because he got me a set. AWWWW YEAHHHHHh.

Comment

• Heck yeah.

I did not go for Mitchell's "Treehugger" APs because $100? lol fuck that

Comment

• Going to try to frame some more prints this weekend. Hoping to get my Florey SP print framed if possible along with the prints I got for my bday.

Comment

• No shipping confirms on any goodies from your vacation yet. I think Mondo puts my orders at the bottom of the pile.

There's no way I'll hang all of the few prints I have, and I'm going to pick up four more this weekend, so I should probably just buy a flat file of some sort so they're not in tubes forever.

Comment

• no worries. it's gonna be a nice surprise when they do come in.

And yeah, I need to build a flat file at some point. I'm scared as fuck to open my NotLD print from a few years ago..

Comment

Working...
                                X