This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need a Vita?

I mean, I know I don't NEED one but should I get one? Seems like Sony is finally getting their act together on the handheld front.

Comment

• I love my Vita.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Vita is great. Maybe not for exclusives, but all the cross play and remote playing for my PS4? Fuck yeah. They're on sale for $170 on Amazon right now. Only thing that sucks is the memory cards are so damn expensive. My 8gb is full and I am juggling games. Need to just throw down for a 32GB and forget about it.

Comment

• yeah, I'm constantly juggling games. But I've only bought 2 games since I've had my vita. It's been over a year and all I play are the free games via PS+.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This flash sale is making me seriously regret selling my ps3
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• TWISTED METAL BLACK IS THE BEST TWISTED METAL OF ALL TIME

for reals. It's sad how shitty the PS3 version was compared to the PS2 entry.

Comment

• It is the greatest. Buying it for 90 cents seems like robbery.

I picked up that game, echochrome, and Galaga Legions. Now I just need to hook up my PS3 at the new place and get to downloading.

Comment

• it's ridiculous how smooth Twisted Metal runs. Fuck Jaffe's last version of this game. Black is King.

Comment

• Black was so gritty. I like gritty.....unless we're talking anal.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FUCK IT. Those deals are wayyyy too hot to pass up. I just purchased 13 games for $11.97. Going to sell/swap the old Xbone360 for a PS3 and load that bitch up.

Tales of Monkey Island bundle
                      Sam & Max beyond time and space full season
                      Mortal Kombat arcade kollection
                      Tokyo Jungle
                      Twisted Metal Black
                      Dino Crisis
                      Dino Crisis 2
                      Jurassic Park full season
                      Game of Thrones
                      Katamari Damacy
                      Back to the Future full season
                      Sam & Max devils playground full season
                      and Dead Nation ps4

Fucking rad
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• I grabbed Dino 1 and 2 as well. Had to. Love those games. Now I can stream it as my emulated versions of them were acting up .

Comment

• KATAMARI DAMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              KATAMARI DAMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              One of the great Japanese soundtracks, along with Jet Set Radio.

Comment

• I didn't mention Katamari because, really, everyone should already have it.

naaaa na nana na na na na nana na na naaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X