The Expendables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE BOURNE MOVIES!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      THE BOURNE MOVIES!
      Ding. Of course Ed will say that the Bourne flicks weren't filmed near his domicile so they don't count.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
        THE BOURNE MOVIES!
        Um. Owned.
        "Can't you just magic it away?"
        "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

http://www.collider.com/2010/03/31/t...ables-trailer/

Trailer. Shame they gave away the cameos.

Comment

FUCK YES.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Hope Dan Hydea makes a return appearence.
              Quoi?

Dan Hydrea l'acteur à huit têtes Latino? Ed... votre échec de manière aussi systématique à tous les niveaux, on peut presque mettre une montre en vous!

Comment

SPEAK ENGLISH OR THIS MOVIE WILL FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                  SPEAK ENGLISH OR THIS MOVIE WILL FUCK YOU UP.
                  Oui...en Anglais.

Dan Hydrea, the eight-headed Latino actor? Ed... you fail so consistently on every level, one can almost set a watch by you.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                    Oui...en Anglais.

Dan Hydrea, the eight-headed Latino actor? Ed... you fail so consistently on every level, one can almost set a watch by you.
                    I wish that I had photoshop skills. I'd love to take the Hydra from 'Jason and the Argonauts' and put Hedaya's head on it. Repeatedly.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Haha. But for reals, I want to HAVE SEX WITH THIS MOVIE. I don't care if it's PG13. Seeing all of these badasses in one movie means at least 1-3 action scenes that are FUCKING AWESOME.

Comment

OK, I fucking LOVED that trailer. The Willis/Schwarzenegger/Stallone moment was GOLD.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Statham saves the movie.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

After seeing that trailer, the action movie part of my brain was all like

Me quick one want slow

Comment

hahahahahah. Oh shit, that picture right there. Oh shit.

Comment

So last night I was watching HD Theater and saw that this Sunday at 8pm, Street Customs create a custom truck for Sly’s next movie, The Expendables.

First Ryan shows up at Sylvester’s office to show him some sketches for his 1955 Ford F100. Sly is impressed and decides to go for the 50’s style Merc grill design. He loves the idea of a vintage truck with modern capabilities, one that would be able to endure a “wild chase with Dolph Lundgren”. The truck has neat tricks up its sleeve, like hidden compartments for guns.

Ryan is then off to work and produce 3 similar trucks: 1 hero car that Sly will drive after the movie, 1 stunt car that will end up in a crash and 1 green screen truck that only needs to look similar on the outside.

It’s a real treat to see a movie car being made, and also to get to see the legendary Edelbrock facilities when Ryan goes there to check on the 421 hp custom built by their experts down in Torrance (CA), with a visit by Vic Edelbrock himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X