Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't embed shit... cause I is tarded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IrWyZ0KZuk

fucking...

amazing...

Comment

• <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qybUFnY7Y8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qybUFnY7Y8w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That video is amazing.

Now, wherein I invoke the awe-inspiring power of JAKERAGE-

I can't stop listening to Tik Tok. I know it's terrible. I know this. But I am powerless...

Comment

• Tik Tok? Shit, I think my little siblings are into whatever that is. I remember seeing it on all of their iPods.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Terrible lyrics but the girl looks like she'd do pretty much anything, including the ripe pablo.

Comment

• I would agree with Grave's assessment, and offer my services to find out.

I just discovered Amazon's amaing $6 MP3 album collection, and went on a bit of a spree. Got the Phoenix album with 'Napoleon Says', a Tom Waits collection (never had a chance to really listen to him, liking it so far), and a few others. I have to say, Amazon MP3s are much more appealing than iTunes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I would agree with Grave's assessment, and offer my services to find out.

I just discovered Amazon's amaing $6 MP3 album collection, and went on a bit of a spree. Got the Phoenix album with 'Napoleon Says', a Tom Waits collection (never had a chance to really listen to him, liking it so far), and a few others. I have to say, Amazon MP3s are much more appealing than iTunes.
                WHICHWAITSCOLLECTION
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I would agree with Grave's assessment, and offer my services to find out.

I'm no stranger to that line of thinking either re: Ke$ha.

I hear the Phoenix album's great. Been meaning to get it for a while now.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Yeah, It's Never Been Like That is real good even if Thomas Mars tends to "Huh" a little too much. I don't know why I fixated on that so much, but thank fuck he stopped doing it with Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, which is also a good album. Definitely not as good as its predecessor, though. So glad that DaveB turned me on to that one.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qciVXUHTN10&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qciVXUHTN10&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• It's The Early Years Vol 1, Jake. And I like Amedeus more than It's Never Been Like That, but still, very good.

Comment

It's The Early Years Vol 1, Jake. And I like Amedeus more than It's Never Been Like That, but still, very good.
                          Cool, that's a decent collection even though I prefer Vol. 2. Also, Beautiful Maladies if you want to hear his newer, more "experimental" stuff.

~

Comment

• Emmylou Harris: 'Quarter Moon in a Ten Cent Town' (one of Fat Elvis' selections in the album thread on Chud). it's country, but it's pretty good. She has a lovely voice.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                              Cool, that's a decent collection even though I prefer Vol. 2. Also, Beautiful Maladies if you want to hear his newer, more "experimental" stuff.
                              I'll probably be grabbing more soon. He's someone I've always been interested in, but growing up I never got a chance to enjoy much in the way of music. My dad is a drummer, but the worst kind of musician. He stays away from anything interesting or different until one of his tiny handfuls of approved musicians says its ok to like something. I've missed a lot of great music.

Comment

He stays away from anything interesting or different until one of his tiny handfuls of approved musicians says its ok to like something.
                                Your dad is on CHUD?

Comment

Working...
                                X