The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead

Nice collectors piece...however my Glock 17 and Remington 870 will do fine when the Zombies come... >
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

the only thing i have to defend myself against zombies is my wiimote and nunchuck. i guess i could use the ps3 as well since it's heavy as hell. otherwise i have nothing... :-\

i would like to make that but that means i'd have to buy a shotgun and saw off the barrel. that's just too much work for me...
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

i guess i could just get a glock and place one bullet in the case. one, because if zombies came, i would just kill myself. fuck dealing with zombies. too lazy for that shit.

Comment

Dude, we can outrun the zombies...plus imagine if you holed up in a mall with some hotties....Nice, imagine the possibilities.

Comment

hmm... posibilities ehh? i'm getting it on with a girl, and a zombie comes up from behind me in mid-coitus and eats my brains, cause i was too busy to notice. while getting head, i get really relaxed, close my eyes, and rest my head back... then i feel gnawing and biting, look down, and find the girl dead on the floor and the zombie on my weiner. yah, i think i'd rather just put a bullet between my eyes before i have to deal with nonsense.

Comment

but then imagine you come back as a zombie and get to finish getting head...this time you literally get her head and eat it, then you can work your way down....

100th post, you now pwn me!!!!!!!

Comment

Finally got to read issue 48 and...HOLY EFFING SHIT!

This shit just got real.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just finished the newest issue. Goddamn. I have no idea where Kirkman is taking this book, but I'm fucking loving it so far. Damn..

Shit just got even more real....
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                  X