AV/BDR PANDA BOWL 2013: IT HAS BEGUN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AV/BDR PANDA BOWL 2013: IT HAS BEGUN!

Last year's participants already got emails. Newbies can join up today.

Durst can't win it all again.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I WILL WIN ALL OF THE THINGS!!!!! Thanks for the invite.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Still in the hospital but I got my laptop finally. I tried joining but I forgot my old hard drive died since last season and yahoo doesn't recognize my new username. I sent you (Anderson) a message on yahoo but want to be sure you saw this here as well. going home next Tuesday. Thanks for the kind thoughts on Facebook, everyone. I was planning on waiting until I got home to send out a mass thank you but this will be a partial early one.

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        Still in the hospital but I got my laptop finally. I tried joining but I forgot my old hard drive died since last season and yahoo doesn't recognize my new username. I sent you (Anderson) a message on yahoo but want to be sure you saw this here as well. going home next Tuesday. Thanks for the kind thoughts on Facebook, everyone. I was planning on waiting until I got home to send out a mass thank you but this will be a partial early one.

YOU'RE ALIVE! That's good to hear about everything. The draft got fucked up by something in Yahoo's system. I'm still having to screw with it by hand. I hope to have everything cleared up and mailed out by Sunday.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

DUDE. FUCK YEAH MANG. I messaged your ma (like she requested) but either I have the wrong number or she didn't feel like responding. SO GLAD YOU'RE GOOD MAN.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            YOU'RE ALIVE! That's good to hear about everything. The draft got fucked up by something in Yahoo's system. I'm still having to screw with it by hand. I hope to have everything cleared up and mailed out by Sunday.
            Man, just tell me I'm not losing Brady. Lulz

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            DUDE. FUCK YEAH MANG. I messaged your ma (like she requested) but either I have the wrong number or she didn't feel like responding. SO GLAD YOU'RE GOOD MAN.
            Hell yes, Fejnet is back online!! Glad to hear you're well Jeff. Now we can still get young/old together.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What is this? I'm in.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Fantasy football, of which I am the reining king.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  yeah still having issues.
                  A team cannot join this league; the teams have been finalized by the commissioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    It's all good. She probably just missed it. Supposedly I'm going home Tuesday but now my house is going to be thoroughly decontaminated from mold and various other air quality things and could take until October to be completed so I'll be staying at my Mom's until then. It'll be an improvement over being in the hospital but I am so ready to get my tv and satellite back. First world problems.

Comment

YAY JEFF IS BACK

Comment

Ill get back in and fuckwith it tonight. Leave your email in here, Krol and ill send an invte

Comment

YES!!!! Welcome back, Phedg! Glad you're feeling better!

Comment

THE DRAFT HAS BEGUN!

It auto-drafted. I did better than expected. WAY BETTER than last year.

Comment

I did......Ok. Gonna have to do some work on my roster to be competitive.

Comment

Working...
                              X