No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta is fantastic. Can't wait to watch the new episode.

Halt and Catch Fire has been amazing this season too.

Comment

• Season 1 of Halt and Catch Fire was alright, but season 2 was much better. I'll have to catch up on season 3 soon, have the episodes, just haven't watched them yet.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Season 1 is totally skippable.

Comment

• Yeah I agree, I'm glad I gave season 2 a shot a couple months ago after not caring much for the first season.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• checked out the first episode of Son of Zorn last night. It was cute, no idea if this can keep going for a full season but there were definately some funny part. The fact he can't grasp the idea that his boss is a woman is silly but lulzworthy.

Love Tim Meadows and Sudeakis is great as Zorn.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• LONGMIRE S5 is on Netflix starting today.

YES YES YES
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• SUPER excited! I gotta see what happened after the damn cliffhanger from last season.

I finally got around to watching The Man in the High Castle. I have a couple episodes left but it's been very good. The story was split three ways for the first few episodes and they did a great job of balancing everything and making it come back together. They did a lot of work in creating the world, too. It's creepy to see suburban roads lined with American flags that substitute a swastika for the 50 stars.

Comment

• Finished High Castle last night. There was one thing that was pretty stupid but otherwise all the loose threads should lead to some interesting stuff in the second season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    LONGMIRE S5 is on Netflix starting today.

YES YES YES
                    YES indeed. Anything that gives me more Katie Sackhoff is approved. Plus it's a damn good show.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      SUPER excited! I gotta see what happened after the damn cliffhanger from last season.

I finally got around to watching The Man in the High Castle. I have a couple episodes left but it's been very good. The story was split three ways for the first few episodes and they did a great job of balancing everything and making it come back together. They did a lot of work in creating the world, too. It's creepy to see suburban roads lined with American flags that substitute a swastika for the 50 stars.
                      Worth my time?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I think so. I really like that alternate reality stuff. It took me a couple episodes to get into the characters but overall it was very good. Rufus Sewell is great as the main Nazi officer.

Comment

• 60 Days In was great this week. Holy fuck did they fuck up that fake Marine Bryan guy. Jesus christ.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want to see a bonus episode of changes that have been made to that jail since the program has run. Because that place is so poorly managed I can't believe it. Are they incredibly short staffed and untrained? That episode was honestly gross. C Pod needs to be exterminated.

I also can't believe what an unsupportive dick Zac is to his wife. That shit is out of control.

Comment

• Yeah, Daffron and all of those fucks need to get their shit fucked with by the screws. I have a feeling that relationship wasn't great to begin with.

Comment

• I'm ok with Zac being a dick. That's a lady who needs to be single, at least in my mind. :-D
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X