Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait ago!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Those are great.

Comment

• Oooooooooohhhhh, pretty! Nice score, Matt!

Comment

• So Mike Mitchell sent me ANOTHER angry Nintendo cartridge print. Only got charged for one. Woooooo.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is that the Double Dragon one? I hope he continues that series with other games.

Comment

• yep, and same.

I want a bunch of these.

Comment

• What are these you're talking about? not familiar.

Comment

• http://www.sirmitchell.com/product/current-mood-2

Comment

• https://www.bottleneckgallery.com/co...e-ring-variant

Just grabbed this. I like the regular, but the green would look bad against the paint in my house.

Comment

• no credit block = gtfo

Comment

• It's so good that I think I could look past the credit block thing this time.

Comment

• I never knew credit blocks were a fetish.

Comment

• THE CREDITS ARE IN ELVEN AT THE BOTTOM COME ON GUYS

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I never knew credit blocks were a fetish.
                              They are. I've been collecting prints for like 8 years at this point, I only have a handful that don't have credits and those are the ones that are straight art prints with no text.

If you put the title of the movie on the poster without a credit block it comes off as cheap to me.

If there is no movie title, then I'm fine with it.

More power to you if you dig it, but I likes what I likes.

Comment

• Hahaha, I started a Facebook drama meltdown in a poster group today because I asked about the Evil Dead tree rape scene commission I heard about this morning. I'll add you if you want to see some ridiculous nonsense, Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X