No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton, at least, still has some decent cred on an international level and can work across party lines. Probably much better than Obama ever could.

Also, pretty sure whoever gets in is only gonna do one term, barring them doing something spectacular while in office.

Comment

• that debate was fucking embarrassing and anxiety inducing. holy shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Agreed. I believe that Hilary won based on sheer competence, but she could have done better. Trump did ok in the beginning but his lack of preparedness began to show and he totally lost his way in the third act.

I don't think that anybody's mind was changed for the die-hard supporters, but I hope some undecideds looked at this and saw that...for all of her faults...Hilary is at least prepared for the job and reasonably competent.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He went off the rails so many goddamn times. The sad thing is, people think that means he'll get shit done as opposed to realizing he has no fucking clue what he's doing.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She needs to get Carville back on the payroll to shine a light on Trump's criminal undertakings.

If Christie gets the hot seat before November, I have a feeling he'll cough up a few October Surprises. But, seriously. As much I hate the DNC now. They have enough ammo to have 31 Days of October Surprises.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              He went off the rails so many goddamn times. The sad thing is, people think that means he'll get shit done as opposed to realizing he has no fucking clue what he's doing.
              Every time he opened his mouth it was like when a toddler is trying to tell you a story, but has no point or anything of value to say so they ramble on and you hear about the giraffe they saw on TV, and the peanut butter sandwich having crust on it, and they shoved a squeaker toy in their mouth because the dog did too....except you asked if they needed to potty.

Comment

• I HAVE AN EVEN TEMPERAMENT! TEMPERAMENT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Every time he opened his mouth it was like when a toddler is trying to tell you a story, but has no point or anything of value to say so they ramble on and you hear about the giraffe they saw on TV, and the peanut butter sandwich having crust on it, and they shoved a squeaker toy in their mouth because the dog did too....except you asked if they needed to potty.
                  Pretty much all of that. And I have 3 kids so I know.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I voted yesterday, along with Sarah. We both voted for Clinton, but I feel icky about it. I made the right choice here, didn't I? I mean, as bad as she is, Trump could literally start the end of the world, right?

Ugh, these choices are just so depressing.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      I voted yesterday, along with Sarah. We both voted for Clinton, but I feel icky about it. I made the right choice here, didn't I? I mean, as bad as she is, Trump could literally start the end of the world, right?

Ugh, these choices are just so depressing.
                      Why do you think she is bad? Because really...she isn't. It's a bad narrative spun by the right and Bernie bros. She is no worse than basically any life long politician...and a million times better and more qualified than most.

Comment

• They're both shitty choices in my book. HOWEVER, one of them actually understands how politics work and that just saying shit does not make it so.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Whoever here or on Facebook votes for Trump I shall spend the rest of my times making fun of him/her as being a fucking retard, regardless of the results.

Clinton is bleh, for Trump is so fucking worse in all aspects.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I mailed my ballot in this morning thinking it would cut some of my anxiety.

Nope!

Comment

• 6 more days. I can make it.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This Election Day's gonna be one for the books. Fully expect a larger than usual voter turnout this time.

I am going to state, however, that whoever does get in is only going to do one term. My gut is seldom wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X