No announcement yet.

Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. I hope this keeps them from using the Owen voice ever again. Because I honestly had the knee-jerk "It's a work" reaction due to the use of the Owen voice in angles involving injuries and the like. And that is fucked up.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, The E doesn't have the best track record with doing the right thing in those types of situations and the one time they did it was for Benoit. Derp
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I raise my "It's still real to me dammit" sail in the hope they will learn one day.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You and I both. Supposedly Lawler is doing well so at least there's that.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got to do a reference-based illo for Speed Sketching. Got the setting from Colonial Park Cemetery and the main dude was based on my dumb ass.

Was fun once it started to click.

Spoiler: Fart 
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• nice.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A page we had from a sample script we had to do for the speed sketch final:

Spoiler: wie kommen sie paradise 

Wish I'd not cut corners on that third panel (if you couldn't tell, I cropped and transformed it under duress to meet the deadline) but I'm mostly happy with how the rest of the page came out.

In other news, my Iwata brush and compressor are on the UPS truck (thanks birthday cheques). Off to get my acrylics. My body was never reggie.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Aaaand changed.

Spoiler: larger file for no other reason than i didn't want to rescale it 
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• good stuff man
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7rI6q6bv7do" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Check out this bullshit I did for a class and shit.
                          Spoiler: butts 

From the fucking phone no less.
                          Spoiler: butts and butts 

And those are the ones teach threw back in my fucking face for being ass, except for that phone one. That's fucking stuck at the hall, all up on the walls and shit for all to fart on.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nice stuff, Russ!

Comment

•   Spoiler: The Rockawho? 

Tried to give it that newspaper clipping vibe.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that's awesome man.

Comment

• That is great. Like the first shot that would appear in the paper under a MYSTERIOUS ROCKET-MAN headline.

Comment

Working...
                                X