No announcement yet.

Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still can't get the watercolor to transfer right, but I assure you the green isn't nearly as prominent as it appears.

And thanks buddy.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Really terrific stuff, Russ! Keep it up!

Comment

• Cheers, Tim!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This thread may have to be renamed "gimme something to make" instead with what this quarter entails.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OK. Make a career, Russ. NOW GET BACK TO YOUR DRAWRIN' BOARD, SIR, AND DRAW MORE DRAWRINS!!!

Comment

• One word: écorché.

Some more words: "oh" and "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit."

And the recent hit: "Are you serious, bro?"
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Do eet! Y'know how I learned how to draw musculature? Drawing and anatomy class trips to the local morgue! A steady diet of horror flicks and such inured me to any willies and feelings of revulsion my classmates suffered as we studied and drew the carcasses laid bare before us.

I was such the golden child in those classes - "The hell are you guys so wigged out about? Never saw abs without the wrapping before? Buncha yellabellies! Professor? Any chance I can get a better view of the pectoralis major on this cadaver's right arm? Shannon's retching and she's blocking my light."

Comment

• That's so cool!

Trips to the mortuary used to be a part of the curriculum but due to the sort of repulsion you describe, it is no longer mandatory.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck it, do it as an independent study or extra credit project. Talk to your teacher, talk to the local morgue.

Comment

• He's still got contacts for the people that used to facilitate that aspect of the program, so I'm definitely going to give it a go.

I just fear I may let out a Spicoli line or two.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If Brodus Clay retires before I get my drawing then I will demand another drawing.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fair enough. I think the novelty of the wrestling dinosaur has dissipated, sadly.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You me, same. Just no Jerry Lawler mid Cardiac arrest, my inner child couldn't take that.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd like to think I'm a classier dude that would not depict that. Monday night was weird and awful.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know you are and yeah it was just......awkward. I got why they killed commentary but that just made it that much more obvious that something serious was going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X