Welcome to New Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Frankie. Enjoy your stay.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also to all new people: just be cool and all should be well. If you get a chance make sure to check out the main site www.braindeadradio.com and give one of our fine shows a listen.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie View Post
        Heya everyone! I'm smugbug over at CHUD.

Comment

Great gif

Comment

We know each other! She's a friend! From Poop City!

Comment

I still can't believe that Nick is calling the new place 'poop.city'. It's just baffling.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Welcome.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie View Post
                  Heya everyone! I'm smugbug over at CHUD. Name I was given at my birth: Patricia. Name I hate: Patricia. Changing to: Frankie <--soon to be officially changing my name.

So, apologize for any confusion this may cause.

I'm a former freelance illustrator living in Oregon and now am a sketch/storyboard artist in Los Angeles. I'm also a strength athlete; powerlifter, to be exact.

Know of any gigs for me - in the area of sketch/key/storyboard art, pass 'em my way. I'm represented by Frameworks Artists here in LA. Seeking even more representation (can never get too much work, right?)

Matt invited me to be here and it looks to be a great place. Nice to meet you all!
                  Yay! Another lifter! We have thread dedicated to encourage Billy (or anyone else) to lift!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    SCHNITZEL IS PORK OR CHICKEN CFS IS A STEAK I MEAN JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK MARTEEN.
                    Yeah. What the fuck, Canada?

Comment

Fucking Canada, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Troy is our resident old man pissing on people for no reason. But he scared Hocken away.

Also, Jan is our German correspondent, I'm the Canadian one. Billy and B our the Texas rangers.

Just so new people know: schnitzel and Chicken fried steaks are the same fucking thing.
                        FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCK YOU

Fuck off.

SCHNITZEL IS PORK OR CHICKEN CFS IS A STEAK I MEAN JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK MARTEEN.
                        THIS GOD DAMNIT!!!!!
                        Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        SHOTS FIRED.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by D.T. View Post

Gif's are life here. I already think you may be a keeper.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I'm the Canadian one.
                            Just so new people know: schnitzel and Chicken fried steaks are the same fucking thing.
                            One? Canadian.. one? Guess I'm an honorary Mexicano then, cabron

Also I have no idea what this man is on about with the schnitzels, so it should be "fucking Quebec" not Canada damnit
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Hahahaha. This is important.

Comment

All that matters is Rush, All-Dressed Chips, and Poutine.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X