Montana! MONTANA! MONNNNTANNNNAAA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana! MONTANA! MONNNNTANNNNAAA!!!

this guy probably got busted by his wife looking at a hot girl in yoga pants...

The proposal would expand indecent exposure law to include any nipple exposure, including men’s, and any garment that “gives the appearance or simulates” a person’s buttocks, genitals, pelvic area or female nipple.

The Republican from Missoula said tight-fitting beige clothing could be considered indecent exposure under his proposal.

“Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway,” Moore said after the hearing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

What a sad bastard.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I want grave to start a movement of men wearing jeggins and shirtless now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

what an ass. A lot of the State-level legislators here are total morons.

Although I will say a disproportionate number of the women's population in Missoula does exclusively wear yoga pants all day. I was on surveillance there one day and saw maybe only three or four women who weren't wearing stretch pants of some sort. But, I mean, it's a college town.

Comment

I'm with him on speedos though. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

He's wearing one right now.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://m.billingsgazette.com/news/st...ile_touch=true

Wasn't expecting the twist at the end!

Comment

Hahahahaha, M. Night would be proud.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha. This is all just a marketing ploy for his new show on FOX.

Comment

NOPE

Comment

Thankfully we don't really have hobo spiders around here but there's a buttload of wolf spiders and some black widows. I HATE spiders. We have the pest guy come out every few months and nuke the fuckers from orbit.

Comment

fuck man, I'm just getting used to having any bugs in our place since we've lived on the 3rd floor of apartments for so long you'd never see any. Now they are everywhere and freak me out every morning.

Comment

Since we're out in the country we'll always have to deal with spiders. And they get BIG, like 50 cent piece and bigger. I'm used to it at this point but it still sucks.

Comment

we've run into these giant hairy fuckers that come up through our drain in our bathroom. Screamed like a little bitch the other morning when I went to go take a shower and it touched my hand as I started the water.

Comment

"Not venomous but can introduce bacteria which can make skin die"? Thank you, but no. Just no.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                              X