Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Anyone here want Ken Taylor's ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK regular version for cost? It's this one-

https://mobile.twitter.com/MondoNews...645248/photo/1
    I love the look but haz no $$ right now. Antibiotic ear drops are fucking $$$$Texas expensive
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Anyone here want Ken Taylor's ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK regular version for cost? It's this one-

https://mobile.twitter.com/MondoNews...645248/photo/1
      sheeit. How much?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• oh nevermind. IT's for New York. I like L.A. better.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seriously considered dropping $5,000 on a painting of Skeletor holding a glass of brandy in his study today in case you were wondering about my priorities.

Comment

• same here, then when I was going to I saw that it sold.

Comment

• Found it online. Think I just saved y'all $5K!

Comment

• it's the little things like the rug that make that fucking amazing.

Comment

• Totally made my boss and his boss wait on a meeting for 15 minutes so I could score that Last of Us box set this morning. I make good choices!

Comment

• Congrats dude! I know you've been wanting that.

Comment

• Thanks, man! I was surprised the first pressing sold out so quickly. I guess all the press on gaming sites fanned the flames. I hope the shipping notification shows up soon since they have the sets in hand.

Comment

• I'm hoping to grab that Street Fighter II LP that is dropping soon. I can't remember the site that is doing it, but I signed up to be notified when it hits.

Comment

• Brave Wave Music. I want to grab it just for Guile's Theme.

And I wish that cool green Battletoads release wasn't SDCC exclusive. I haven't looked but I assume it's a hojillion dollars on the eBay.

Comment

• Holy shit, Ken Taylor's FURY ROAD.

Comment

• yep. Grabbing that fucker.

Comment

• I'm trying to save my money for a nice amp for my turntable but, yeah, I'm totally buying it, too. Randomly inserted OGs!

Comment

Working...
                                X