No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Lawler collapsed and was rushed to the hospital in the middle of Raw tonight.

Comment

• And apparently they still use some awful weird numetal for promo packages about Facebook wtf

Comment

• They save the wub wub for their packages about the WWE network. And yeah apparently Lawler legit passed out and had to be revived backstage.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Remember the old days when someone would slap the shit out of a guy for yacking like Cena does? Seriously....who would just stand there and listen to his bullshit?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I believe an Orton-haired Punk namedropped that exact time period by mentioning The Hillbilly.

Not you, Jim.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The whole thing with Cena giving these tirades and guys just sitting there listening to that shit is retarded. I'm over that shit. Also apparently Lawler had a heart attack at the booth and had to be revived. Scary shit mang

Comment

• Yeah. Good to hear he's doin' better though.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Js29nezwmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's cool as shit.

Comment

• Fuck Haitch.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I mean I agree with that in principal buuuut that vid is cool.

Comment

• That Fabio-haired motherfucker broke kayfabe.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But if it's at a house show? Who cares? The guy still sucks donkey nutz but that was a cool thing to do.

Comment

• I care, grave.

I care (not really, since the tape cuts before Haitch buries that kid).
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I could totes see Haitch slapping the kids shit in with his sledgehammer. Also the HeartBald Kid should just Bruce Willis that shiz already.

Comment

Working...
                                X